30, Flirty and Dying?

Chapter Five

ma·nip·u·late

/məˈnipyəˌlāt/

●handle or control (a tool, mechanism, etc.), typically in a skillful manner.
●control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously.

Rolling over in the bed, I winched feeling a very sore feeling between my legs.

After Raymen and I confessed our secrets, we had sex again but with more passion and love. That resulting in my downtown area to feel like it's about to fall off.

Although my virginity was no longer with me. I could fully say I've experience it all. The feeling I no longer had in my legs were unbearable and also alarming.

Raymen treated me with such care, but also made sure to please me as well. I think it was the best experience I've ever had--probably the only experience I'll have ever.

He cleared my mind off of all the BS that happened yesterday. No doubt I'm still a bit in shock about finding out Vivian and Trinity sleeping together, I never would've expected Trin to lead her own friend on like that.

See the thing is Trin had a bad past when it came to relationships and staying faithful. She use to tell me all of her stories when she was at university "living her best life".

Trinity told me her past in confidences and of course I kept my lips shut--cause one, thats not my business and two that's her past behavior and I didn't think it resonates to her behavior now... or so I thought. I just find it ridiculous that it even happened to begin with.

Like I said before, I dislike cheaters and surely dislike a cheater who won't take accountability.

It appear to me that Trin had no remorse for her actions and that to me is a issue. Don't get me wrong I love Trin dearly, so much like a sister I've never had--I think it's up to me to put her on the spot and make sure she knows what she did was wrong.

Can't be a loyal friend unless you point out they're crap.

Getting out of my head, I kicked the covers off of me--seeing the other side of the bed empty. Frowning, I got up making my way towards the bathroom.

Of course walking felt foreign. Like a baby first steps or a little bambi using his legs for the first time.

Entering the bathroom, I flicked the lights on only to see a bath was filled with bubbles and roses in it, as well as candle surrounding it.

Gasping, I slapped my hand over my mouth very surprised.

Walking in completely I seen a note on the corner of the tub.

Grabbing it, I open the seal reading the letter.