30, Flirty and Dying?

Start from the beginning

 It's crazy to me, I almost thought I would completely miss this portion of my life. You know--finding someone, falling in love, then getting married. I just never seen it in my future, but that obviously all changed when Raymen approached me at that restaurant.

  I guess it's true when they say God really be throwing curve balls.

Currently, I sat in my hotel bed writing a few meaningful words for my vows tomorrow.

  The girls were here, getting ready for my bachelorette party that I did not want, but was sadly force to participate in.

  I was in my silk robe, trying to write down my feelings that I had in my heart on paper. So far I had a good amount, but I feel like it needs more.

   I heard footsteps coming my way then the paper was snatched out of my hand.

  Kissing my teeth hard, I looked up seeing Vivian standing there with a wicked grin.

Putting out my hand, "Give it back,"I muttered.

  She laughed, tucking it in her bra. "Nope, listen Harp you know I love you, shit I love more then my own parents, but you have been a legit bridezilla which is understandable plus you have every right to be. But, you said that tonight would be a stress free not and your sitting here not even dress yet."she said, looking at me waiting for my response.

  I sighed, laying back down. "Ughhh you're right. It's just a last minute--fast pace wedding wasn't an ideal thing I ever wanted to do it in life, but then again my life has been nothing but shit and shambles since finding out I have cancer. Look I'm sorry if I'm stressing you or anyone else out, I just want everything to be perfect."I replied, out of breath.

  In all honesty this week alone has been hectic, which has leave me to be stressed out and a little snappy... okay maybe very snappy at my friends.

Yesterday., Raymen and I had to go to the court house out here to get our license to get married tomorrow and when I'll tell you that line---that line was 3 hours long just to do a 20 minutes wedding to get a license.

Luckily for Trinity and Vivian found a spot for me to do a wedding at, it's letting us rent it for 4 hours. For the reception it would be intertwined with someone else's since they need the money and the place be booked.

Personally for me I don't mind, seeing as there's literally going to be like 7 people as guest for the wedding.

  Getting up from the bed, I sighed."Give me 10 minutes."I said, walking into the bathroom to get ready.

  Stripping out of my robe I enter the shower to wash my body real quick, then after 10 minutes I exit out washing my face then applied my makeup.

  The process alone took me only 30 minutes to do, after that I straighten my hair then went to get dressed.

A nice outfit was laid out on my hotel bed, it was a sparkly jumpsuit that showed a little of my goodies, on the side I saw a sash that had the word "Bride To be"on it.

  I laughed, trying to refrain from crying.

  Quickly placing my clothes on, placing my clear heels on then left the room.

  The girls looked my way smiling and cheering me on. I laughed twirling around giving them a show.

  "Group picture."Trin yelled getting up from the couch handing her sister her phone.

  Taking a few photos of Viv, Trin and me.

  I laughed, while they hyped me up.

Holding up my up, "Ok ok, Tara come join the photo."I said, waving her over.