Chapter 19: The Heated Indoor Pond.

Start from the beginning

"Oh no have we had an accident." Chen said walking into the room and spying the mess.

"Oh I know, Lord Garmadon, why don't you take (Y/N) to the indoor onsen while I have the kabuki clean her clothing." Chen offered with a cheeky smile on his face.

Both Garmadon and Wu went bright red at the mention of an onsen. "What's an onsen?" (Y/N) asked Garmadon.

"An onsen is a hot spring/bathing facility. Where people are required to wear swimsuits, yugi or yuami-gi, which are specifically designed for bathing." Garmadon explained to her his face still slightly burning.

"Hot spring? Bathing facility?" (Y/N) asked completely confused by these terms she'd never heard of before. "I don't think those exist where I'm from?"

"We just swam around in lakes, rivers or ponds if we wished to clean ourselves." (Y/N) disclosed to the Lord.

"Think of it as a heated indoor pond." Master Chen revealed to the confused outsider.

"Heated indoor pond." (Y/N) repeated to herself as she tried to pitcher it in her mind.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it I'll have some of my kabuki's send yuami-gis and towels to the onsen for you." Master Chen offered his cheeky skimming grin getting wider.

"Do you lot wish to participate?" (Y/N) asked the others. "Okay!" Morro chirruped a wide grin now on his face. Garmadon and Wu both chuckled at the child's excitement.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

(Y/N) steeped out of the changing rooms wearing a simple grey yuami-gi and a towel dangling over her shoulders like a shall.

Morro led the way to the onsen retracing the way back from when his Sensei had walked him there before letting him wait for (Y/N). This onsen had some sort of piped music playing from somewhere behind the paper screens and a small gushing waterfall at the end.

Whilst (Y/N) stood at the edge of the onsen dipping her tiptoes into the water to test the temperature a small hand gripped her side as Morro peered into the onsen.

"It's warm." (Y/N) commented turning to Morro, who was lifting up his arms expectantly. The green yugi he was given was so big it was always in danger of sliding off his shoulders, but bowing to Morro's whim she lifted him up and carried him into the bath.