Chapter 14: Birthmark.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep. Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Wu poured himself some tea it had been a week since he'd last seen (Y/N), she still hadn't returned. The young Wu kept looking over at the front gate in hopes that (Y/N) would come back.

"Sensei." Morro asked breaking Wu's concentration. "Yes, Morro?" Wu replied and Morro pointed at Wu's cup of tea which was now overflowing and spilling out onto the table.

Wu let out a gasp and stopped pouring and set the teapot down and began to dry up the spilt tea.

"Are you ok, Sensei?" Morro asked he'd never seen his Sensei waste a drop of his pressure tea before.

"Yes, Morro. I've just been a little distracted." The young Spinjitzu Master said to his student. "I'll just go get a mop." Wu said and got up to get a mop with a sad smile on his face.

Once his Sensei was gone Morro started quietly calling out. "Psst. (Y/N) are you there?" Morro called out but received no answer."She must have gone into town." Morro grumbled to himself.

"What was that?" Wu asked Morro not quite understanding his student. "Nothing Sensei." Morro lied and looked over at the gate.Wu let out a sad sigh. "I'm sorry Morro I never meant to chase her away." Wu apologised to his young student.

Morro burst out into tears and Wu hugged him. "I-i'm sorry." Morro cried out as his Sensei hugged him.

"Please stop fighting with each other!" Morro shouted."Oh, Morro." Wu cried holding Morro even tighter as they both cried together.

Once they had both stopped crying."Sensei... (Y/N) still visits me sometimes." Morro admitted wiping away his tears.

"What? When?" Wu questions his students. "Sometimes at night or during the day but she only shows herself when you're not around." Morro admitted with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, Morro I'm sorry. This must be so hard on you. I'll fix this I promise." Wu told his student. "How?" Morro questioned his eyes filled with tears.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Everything felt sore like she had been set on fire. She didn't have time to acknowledge it for very long, when the bright light flooded her vision. Hissing as she opened her eyes.

(Y/N) wasn't having a good morning scratch that she was a horrible morning.

A madwoman called Mistaké approached her that morning and everything went to hell. Something about the woman didn't sit right with (Y/N) or rather it did not sit right with her elemental powers.

Everything was a blur after that she was now staring into the young Lord Garmadon's eyes as he applied some damp cloth to her forehead.

"Are you ok?" Lord Garmadon questioned. "What happened?" (Y/N) answered meekly."Your elemental powers are truly a sight to behold." Lord Garmadon complemented.

"My head feels as though it is on fire." (Y/N) grumbbled in pain. "That lady did something or she going to do something. Ouch. Time travel and these elemental powers don't mix very well."Lord Garmadon's shushed her.

"Hey, it alright. I'm here. I'll take care of you, you just rest for now we'll talk about it later." Lord Garmadon said reaching over to hold her right hand and noticed her birthmark.

"It looks like a dragon." Lord Garmadon exclaimed. His eye shone brightly."Where i'm from people beleieve dragons are evil." (Y/N) mumbled.

"Well, here. Dragons are good." Lord Garmadon chuckled and placed a kiss on her birthmark.

"Rest. I'm here, now. Nothing will harm you."(Y/N)'s eyes began to close again as Lord Garmadon continued to hold her hand.

Author Notes:

1) Thank you for reading. I'm trying to challenge myself and make this a more happy story. So don't forget to tell me what you think. :)