Chapter 8: Rare, Precious and Beautiful.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one of the endings.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

The children gossiped with Morro about Wu and (Y/N) as (Y/N) made Wu rest. "So did they adopt you already or not?" Finn demanded giving Morro a shove.

"Sensei still hasn't asked her to be his special someone yet." Morro sighed kicking the ground.

"Don't worry about it we just have to find some way to get them to be all kissy face with one another." Brad told Morro as he slapped him on the back.

Finn paused for a moment thinking to himself then blurted out. "I got something. My mum and Dad get all kissy face on Christmas because of a plant." Finn admitted to the others with a smile on his face thinking he was very clever.

"A plant?" Morro questioned wondering what on earth Finn was talking about.

"I know!" Sally shouted excitedly. "My brother used it, last time with his girlfriend it called mistletoe. He said it was tradition to kiss each other because of it and they gave each other big kisses."

"Mistletoe?" Morro said making sure he got the name right. "But where are we going to find it? It's not Christmas." Marla pointed out to the others with a sigh.

The children were all left scratching their heads trying to come up with a solution when Morro came up with an idea. "(Y/N)'s satchel." Morro blurted out and the other children all looked at Morro as if he'd gone crazy.

"(Y/N) carries all sorts of plants in her satchel." Morro explained. "Oh!" The four other children gasped in realisation at what Morro was talking about.

"Maybe we can distract her long enough to see if she has some and borrow it." Brad stated to the others with a mischievous grin plastered across his face.