Only The Strong Survive pt 2

Start from the beginning

Cami

I walked into a cute restaurant that I'd be meeting Trina at and she was sitting with a woman I've never seen . "Hi honey" she said standing to hug me "Hi" I said and the woman did a light wave "I thought we were having dinner alone" I said and she introduced me to the woman "Camille this is Jade , Jade Camille" she said and we took our seats . "Camille I've told jade all about you ! She wanted to meet you I hope we could all be friends" she said and I gave a fake smile "Trina what's up your sleeve ?" I asked eyeing her "Jades going to get you want you want most , Leah" she said "What are you talking about Trina ?" I asked "Justin and Leah is breaking up and once my plan unravel she'd be hurt and looking for a shoulder , who better than you?" She said eyeing me . "What's the plan?" I asked and she and jade filled me in on what they were brewing up.

-
After leaving the restaurant I headed home to get some work done for my newly found client and I called Leah again for the forth time and of course she didn't answer . I wanted to tell her what these bitches were doing but how ? How can I tell her without looking guilty or apart of it for going there meeting them . I was stuck in a bad place . But I had to shape up and just leave Trina and jade to their mission alone however , Leah was going to get a heads up.

Leah

I woke up to my phone ringing I picked it up reading the screen Jonathan "Hello?" I answered "Wake up bitchhhh ! We have a lot to do today !" He yelled "Meet Michelle and I at the store we have coffee and breakfast!" He said before we hung up . I moved my husbands arm and dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on , used the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth . I pulled my hair up into a bun and got into the shower letting the hot water soothe my body . As I began to wash my body I thought about last night and smiled to myself . After a while of me washing , Justin got into the shower with me. "Morning ma , big day are you ready ?" He asked and I turned around to wash his body "Yeah I am , with you on my arms I'm ready for anything" I said and he smirked kissing me "Any thing?" He asked "Yes , but not what you looking to do I have to go baby" I said stepping out the shower getting a towel. I rushed to put my panties leggings and t shirt on . "Love you !" I yelled before heading to the store.

-

When I arrived Jonathan and Michelle were directing our staff to move and set up the lingerie section of the store. I got myself a cup of coffee and a muffin going to my office to sit down for a minute. I starting looking over the online lingerie section being sure it was ready as I ate my muffin and sipped some coffee. I got a tap at my door then Michelle entered "I have your outfit here and I've made sure that everyone received the memo of what colors to wear . The makeup artist will be at your house tonight also" She said "Thanks love" I said and she hugged me "You are doing it" she said before pecking my lips shocking me . "Leah I'm sorry" she said before I kissed her and she slid her tongue in my mouth . My phone rung and it snapped me back to reality the screen read Cami and Michelle rolled her eyes " I gotta take this" I said and she stormed out . "Hello?" I answered "Hi baby I just wanted to say congratulations. I would've brought you flowers but I don't want to over do it" she said " The congratulations is enough but listen I will talk to you later I have a lot to do" I said before she and I ended the call .

Cami

I've been making calls , running around and setting things up for client all morning . I was tired but everything needed to be perfect because a lot of money was on the line and this was a big event. I called Leah to congratulate her and talk about this Trina situation but she didn't give me much time . Oh well I thought to myself I'd just have to tell her another time I have to much on my hands now.