Ashanti has been home for a couple days now and she seems to be doing fine, but I just want to be here for her despite her constant disapproval.

She's very understanding when it comes to work and she knows how much I've missed already.

She wants me to go, but I don't think I can leave her side.

I don't want anything to go wrong with her or our baby so I will be with her until the baby comes especially with everything that went on in here. I hired security to patrol around the house until I felt it was safe.

"Baby!," she yelled for me as I darted up the stairs to see what was wrong.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?," I asked frantically rushing to her side.

"I'm hungry," she said with a shrug while she tied her robe around her waist.

"You really yelled my name like that cause you was hungry. Don't get your ass beat, Nicole," I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Oh yeah, and who's gonna beat it, Charles," she said getting up in my face.

"Just because you pregnant and injured, don't mean that ass won't get clapped," I whispered in her ear as I let my tongue travel from her neck to her ear slowly.

"You ain't about it," she let out shakily as she licked her lips.

I walked behind her as I bent her over on the bed lifting her robe up.

Her pussy was already wet before I even touched it. I smirked to myself before kissing her back with soft kisses.

My lips moved to her pretty little thing as I began feasting on her.

I eased a finger into her as she moaned my name as loudly as she could.

"Baby, I'm about to cum!," she moaned as she creamed all over my tongue.

She stood straight up to face me as she tried to catch her breath.

"I want you now," she said as she started to pull on my belt buckle.

"Hell nah, you ain't getting no dick," I said pushing her hand away.

"Pussy ass nigga," she said getting upset and walking away from me.

"Be mad all you want. You still gonna want me to go get you food in a minute," I said with a smile.

"Fuck you!," she yelled as she crossed her arms.

"Aight, no food then."

"Ok, I'm sorry," she began apologizing.

"Nah," I said shaking my head while walking away.

"Please, baby daddy," she said while she appeared in front of me squeezing me through my pants.

"Ashanti, be careful with what you doing," I drew in a big breath as she went down on her knees to put my dick in her mouth.

She looked up at me as she tried to take all of me in her mouth and I became putty in her hands.