My opinion in SasuSaku and NaruHina

WARNING: Just as I said in the description of this book, you do not need to agree with my opinion. I know that this book has included a lot of swearing and banter, but I will try to tone it down. Also, please don't think I am bashing on Naruto, cuz' it's one of my favorite anime's. Also I wrote this long ago

I know this is a polemic topic, but I would like to give my opinion about Sasuke ending up with Sakura and Naruto with Hinata. If you think that my logic is flawed or simply want to add your thoughts to this rant, do not hold back to type your opinion in the comments. Well then, let me begin!

I am going to talk about the canon ship of Naruto X Hinata first. First things first, I feel like I should say that this ship's closest thing to development would be The Last, which had little development at all, giving Hinata 90 percent of the screen time and a lame reason to Naruto like her back. The second reason they got together was the death of a well-though character that should not have died for a relationship like that.

Like, even after they got together, Naruto and her weren't shown to be as loving as a healthy couple should be (in my opinion). We needed scenes of them together to make this ship acceptable-at least for me. Something that made me not like this ship a lot was Naruto's obliviousness or his ignorance to Hinata's love even after the Pein battle, not counting they barely even talked for the whole show, the Hyuga fainting before they could have a normal conversation. Also, there was no chemistry, only an one-sided crush for literally their whole childhood and teenage lives.

For me, Naruto and Hinata wouldn't stay much time together and, frankly, they both deserve better.

Now, for the most polemic of the two ships: SasuSaku. How should I start? Well, I'm going to give my overall opinion first and then explain why.

This is one of my NOTPS. For me, SasuSaku is an unhealthy ship and both Sasuke and Sakura should get someone else that appreciates them more. Yes, both of them, I am repeating that just in case someone thinks I hate Sakura or Sasuke, because I don't feel like that at all!

I am going to talk about Sakura's part of the ship first. She kept trying to make the Uchihas stay in Konica by some sort of pity of her because she loves him so much and we never saw the reason of why the pink haired girl loved him. Like, I'm not saying she shouldn't have tried to get him back, but pity is never the answer. Even Karin has reasons for loving him, even if it was poorly explored. I'm sure it was never shown for us Sakura's motivation, so we can assume she was like the other fangirls, either she liked him for his looks and smartness or she made up and idea of the Uchihas in her brain. And let's not talk about the chapter she tried killing Sasuke and tricked Naruto.

And Sasuke...he tried killing her more than once. When he finally married her, he left again, for YEARS, leaving her alone to raise Sarada. He seemed to be pretty indifferent about her until the time I stopped watching Boruto. Also, again, no chemistry and he always treated Sakura like she was a burden, as far as I remember, which is a big no-no to me.

Overall, I just don't like them. Don't think they have much chemistry and it seemed like it was more to appease the fans than anything. Sorry if I offended anyone!