OC clothings and weapons

I wrote this a long time ago, so I apologize for it being rude. I was kind of harsh in here.

Most Naruto OCs, if not all, are ninjas, right? Ninjas are people who fight for the village and therefore, they should have clothes that grant them a bit of protection. If not, at least clothes that can make them blend in the crowd or give them an ease to move, after all, they will face fights of life and death sometime, right?

Most OC books start when those girls or boys are 12 (when not in a book, the OC is often described as that age as well), so their clothes are absolutely NOT allowed to be revealing, unless you want to attract pedophiles, because not only nobody would think the OC is hot, it is disgusting and unhelpful in a battle. We all know that, right?

(I didn't try to make it too similar, had like 0,1% effort

(I didn't try to make it too similar, had like 0,1% effort. This is kinda reasonable compared to the atrocities I found. Just saying in case I offend someone, not all OCs are as bad as I say.)

SO WHY ARE THOSE BRATS WITH CLOTHINGS THIS FUCKING REVEALING? NARUTO ISN'T YOUR PORN SHOW, DO IT IN UNDERLUST OR SOMETHING!!

Not even in their teens this is acceptable. This is disgusting and they look like sluts and—WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM WITH YA'LL?!

Bitch, if I found some 12 year old ninja like this I'd make them put some pants in their ass and a normal T-shirt that doesn't reveal their nonexistent titties. It is better this way and they wouldn't need to be embarrassed in public! Not to mention cutting her hair (if it is a girl, the more likely.) until it's shoulder-length unless she's from a hair clan, because the enemies will pull her hair and she's gonna die like this. Remember Sakura, when her hair was pulled?

Those bitches should be arrested for using slut clothes. Their parents as well, if they didn't abandon them or die.

And the boys that think it's okay showing up their penis and anus in the middle of the streets?! What the hell is wrong with the OC and creator's brain? This isn't going to make your OC "cool" or "seducing", just plainly disgusting and gross and victim of non-consexual sexual relationships. Do you want this to happen to your OC? No? Then don't fucking make them wear those fucking clothes. Instead, they could have normal clothes, take Shikamaru or Sasuke as an example for boys and Hinata and TenTen for girls.

Weapons:

Bitch those little shits need to have simple ninja weapons available to their rank. They can't have a "[insert color]death scythe" or some heavy weapon like that. Give them kunais, pans, belts or some shit like that! Bet they didn't even get the training to those stuff if they're chunnin or genin. Scythes are only for the followers of Jashin and katanas are only for Sasuke and maybe samurais (I don't remember stuff of the samurais)

Weapons could be those:
Pans
Belts
Shoes
Pocket knifes
Their damn fists
Kunais
Shurikens
And other stuff like that.

And don't ninja weapons stores have a age restriction to the stuff? Like, 12 year olds shouldn't get those axes and "cool stuff" that would only make a genin or chunnin have difficulty in a battle. Also, need to mention some ACADEMY STUDENTS OCS can't even have ninja weapons...at all, because they're civilly, ninja-in-training or not. The only way they could even touch something like a kunai or shuriken as a ninja-in-training would be in an academy, in their clan (if they have an alive clan.) or stealing the weapon.

So yeah, try to make them more normal. Felt good to talk about this, phew!