Neglected Naruto (rewritten)

(Hello there! So, my dumb ass accidentally deleted this book so I'll post it in a way that is less offensive)

Aah, the most popular alternative universe used in fanfiction: the "neglected Naruto"...

...How I absolutely despise it. First of all, I want to say that if you do like this kind of stories, it is perfectly fine. This is only my opinion, and not a fact. Like whatever you want unless it is something terribly morally wrong and let us do our best in being civil.

Now, let me talk about why I dislike it. You see, it is mainly because the AU throws in the garbage the personalities of two caring, strong, smart and respectful characters (Minato and Kushina) and replaces it with idiotic abusive parents (bullshit, they literally gave away their lives to protect Naruto, they would never abuse him!) that seem like something straight out of those videos of GachaVerse, in which the parent bullies one of their child and idolizes the other all because of something stupid like appearance. Please, be respectful to Kishimoto's characters. I get the fact that it is a fanfiction, but when you change completely the personality, likes and good traits of a character, you are being disrespectful to not only they, but the author of the canon story.

And then it is added the twin sister. Never a brother, it has to be a sister. You know the GachaVerse twin that constantly bullies the main character and is just a stupid, spoilt brat? That is literally the characterization of this new character. Why can't anyone create a nice twin that doesn't bully Naruto in one of those stories? Do you just want for him to have an even more tragic backstory? There are many other ways than just creating a new character only for them to be some sort of plot device. It kind of makes you look like an amateur who hasn't any worthy book, in my opinion.

And have I mentioned the fact that his parents bully him? Beat him up? Starve him? All because he wasn't as strong as his sister or because he has the Nine Tails they sealed in him? That Naruto becomes an ANBU member as a kid, even though his dad hates him too much to give him basic necessities? That Kurama is nice to Naruto when he is fucking seven? This type of story is too OOC for my liking. If you can pull it off in a decent way, congrats.