"Ouma can only speak the truth" thing

(Dangaronpa V3)

So...I like this idea of "the liar can't lie anymore". BUT! I have only seen things done in a certain way and the fanfics with that idea are pretty much the same:

1- Himiko curses Kokichi so that he can only lie until he tells his biggest secret.

2- the secret is who his crush is.

3- Kokichi locks himself in his room for a while and [insert crush name here] will go check if he's alright.

4- After some days Kokichi confesses to his crush who loves him back.

5- some couple stuff happen.

And I got tired of it. Make up some new stuff, won't you? But let me first speak about those items.

First one: Himiko has actual magic and it's just for the sake of this curse. She doesn't do anything with her magic for the rest of the story. Also, it doesn't make sense! this curse is ridiculous and Kokichi would find an easy way to avoid people finding the truth like: After being cursed he finds some random person, tells the secret and says it's a lie afterwards.

Second one: The secret WOULDN'T be who his crush is. It could be many other more logical things like: his (unknown) past or his plan of stopping the killing game. The crush being the secret is kinda dumb, no offense. Unless the crush is something many people would discriminate one for liking (Ex: Crush being sister, cousin, a criminal/murderer, someone way younger than you.) I don't think it would be the biggest secret of at least the majority of the people. Better: the crush asks Kokichi what are his feelings for him/her and grape boy has no way of avoiding telling the truth because of the damn curse.

Third and fifth ones: I don't mind them actually. Feel like it could be improved sometimes when I read em' but yeah.

Fourth: The crush LIkES him back! Pretty much everyone hated Ouma, so yeah- I think it'd be better if the (boy/girl) started to love him AFTER the "he can't tell the truth" thing.

How I THINK it could be:

Monokuma uses the "Despair desease" motive that happened in "Dangaronpa 2: Goodbye Despair" and Kokichi gets the truth disease (or even the lying disease...tho I think they wouldn't know that Kokichi was being forced to tell lies since it could seem like it's his ordinary self--unless Monokuma tells them e has the lying disease or something...I got out of the topic) After the grape boy and his crush bond...or confess to each other someone gets murdered and they go trough a class trial. After that, you decide what happens cause' I'm lazy.

The rants are getting shorter...sorry guys. It's because I'm feeling highly unmotivated to do anything that requires too much thinking.

EDIT: I just realized that people may know what kind of disease the other has. That or I'm in need to rewatch sdr2 .

EDIT 2: Or you could go to the simplest option and make someone replace Kokichi's panta with beer. I would look forward to that.