Ch45: Butterfly kisses and Perfect clouds.

Start from the beginning

As I flutter my lashes upwards, I find that I am right in my assumption as Troye's glittering, darkened eyes flit away from my mouth and lock with my gaze. Pulling his lips away from my skin, Troye graces me with a small yet adoring smile, however I am unable to return the loving expression as my jaw falls slack at the feeling of his fingertip beginning to push inside of me. His finger slides into me with ease and with the brush of his cool skin against my heated walls, my hips begin to slowly rotate needing him to touch more of me. Stilling my hips with one hand, he slowly pulls his finger back out of me ensuring he brushes my flesh by the slight curve of his long stroke. I shiver at the drawn-out sensation but before I can emit any sounds of approval Troye's lips find my own and pull me into a heated and hazy kiss.

Troye's lips move against mine in an almost hypnotising way and I have no doubt that a kiss with anyone else could ever be half as tender, wanted or compulsory- a kiss like this is impossible with anyone but Troye. I know that I will always want to kiss my beautiful man and with this happy acceptance, I am entirely sure that my decision to wait for marriage with Troye is not just the correct one, but the only one. I know that it is inevitable that I will belong to him and that he too will belong to me. The option of living in a marriage with anyone other than Troye fails to exist. He is and always will be my only choice, my only option and my only love. As these thoughts race through my head, I feel our magnetic pull keeping us locked together and as he licks my lower lip I find myself panting into his mouth,

"My only one". He pushes his lips onto mine once more before pulling back and cocking his head with a questioning smile. "You- you're my only one. The only one I'll ever want" I whisper to him having to force myself to concentrate on my words rather than the captivating, blue eyes that bore into mine or the soft feeling of his still finger against the entrance of my silky muscle.

"Good" he replies in a hushed tone, "because I only ever plan on being with you". I smile at his affectionate words and pull my hips backwards to momentarily escape his teasing touch.

"It'll always be us..." I promise, still studying his face in the soft barred-sunlight glow of under the sheets.

"It'll always be us" he confirms his loving smile quickly morphing into a more mischievous one that silently promises a change to the tone of our intimacy.

Suddenly grasping my hips and pulling me slightly down the mattress, Troye's lips remain in a playful smile before letting his hand wander back down between my cheeks. I gasp at his sudden manipulation of my body but I keep my knees parted and my hips lifted upwards so that he can easily cause me further titillating pleasure. Lowering himself closer to me his head falls to my stomach and the fluffy duvet falls with him, wafting the subtle, sultry scent of his cologne around our blanket haven. His seductive scent combined with the soft touch of his finger to my tight muscle and the gentle, warm kiss he presses into my navel causes an attack on my senses and I am unable to bite back a quiet, crumbling moan.

Troye's touch responds to my crumpled sound of appreciation and as he pushes two fingers inside of me, he sinks his teeth into the soft flesh of my stomach. More moans escape from my mouth at the desirable sensations and as he sucks my skin gently, his fingers begin to curl. My head rocks back hitting the mattress firmly and my arm searchingly glides out. Finding a soft pillow I drag it to my face, unable to prevent my teeth from biting the fabric due to the intensity of my muscle being stretched and entered. His fingers continue to pulse inside of me, slowly but firmly applying pressure to my walls and with each contraction my knuckles tighten against the pillow and my teeth gather more of the fabric case.

"Troye, please" I plea desperate for him to grace the part of me, he has so far purposefully and teasingly avoided. "Please Troye". Hearing my begs despite the muffle of the fabric and abiding to my ask Troye's fingers instantly stroke my most sensitive spot whilst his sharp teeth sink into the soft skin of my stomach. His instant knowledge of where to press within me further reinforces my suspicion that he had purposefully avoided it until now. Teamed with his rough bite, I tremble with the understanding of how intricately he knows -and attends to- my most intimate wants and pleasures.