Troyler: You make me ache (Smut love & fluff story)

UPDATE: Currently on hold due to desperate need of editing. Once I've edited this story, I plan on finishing it. Only once I've finished writing the remaining chapters will I be posting them. I'd rather post them all at once to avoid further delays and waiting. After that I will be editing this story into a non-fandom version and posting that separately. 

This is my first attempt at a fanfiction but fingers-crossed this shall be okay! Please, please anyone who stumbles across this and does decide to give it a read, feel free to give me some constructive feedback :)   I'd love to know what you would like me to improve on and/or include next. I have a lot of this story planned out already but there's always room for editing if you guys really want me to include something.

This story will revolve around Troyler and is set slightly into the future (two years maybe?).  The first chapter contains a lot of different you tubers but the following chapters will not refer to more than Troyler plus a couple of friends. This is purely because I don't want to over complicate the story with tons of characters. 

Anyway, if you do find this and decide to read, I hope you enjoy it!

Also: There will be no abuse of any kind, but there will be mature content.