King Of Falls ✔️

Start from the beginning

- Joonie, are you really laughing at your alpha?

I asked pouting.

- I'm sorry angel, is that you reminded me of Jimin, he is the king of falls, not you, what is making you so distracted?

Namjoon asked, completely stopping laughing and after sitting down he pulled me close and hugged me.

- Are you ok?

He asked me as he held me against him, sounding really concerned, as if I were a fragile piece of porcelain.

- I think so ..

I replied pulling back a little, getting our faces close again, and I could see the desire on his face as his eyes roamed over my face, stopping for a long time on my lips.

Our lips were almost touching when Taehyung called us from the top of the stairs, causing us to move away quickly, out of the trance we were in. He was red and so should I be as we stood without looking straight at each other as we cleaned up the mess I had made.We were still cleaning the floor when Jimin came down to help us get things.

- Why did you take so long? We already chose the movie, let's go.

Jimin spoke carrying what he could while Namjoon and I took the rest, I was still feeling shaken by what almost happened, but I decided to leave it to think later, and enjoy my day with my best friends.

We still had a week and a half left, before classes returned and Jin and Namjoon were thrilled that they would soon, in less than two weeks, be able to find their mate.

I must admit that seeing them so happy about it was making me a little sad, I didn't want any of them to find their mates yet, as soon as that happens, they will walk away from me, and I know it's selfish, but I want to have them around for a while, at least until the end of the year, when they graduate.

The holidays simply flew by and a few days later my favorite twins were finally turning 18.The event hall was packed, the closest packs were present and everything was beautifully decorated, and needless to say, the twins were even more attractive dressed formally , it is not a surprise that everyone floats around them trying their luck, and I must admit that if I was already 18 years old I would also be among the hopeful ones.

It's amazing and funny how different they are even though they are twins, Jin's face is just like their mother, Namjoon is a perfect copy of their father, and the two are completely different from their younger brother Taehyung, who is very similar to their maternal grandfather, when he was a teenager.

But they are even more different when it comes to personality, Jin is considerate and kind, but he is firm and easily lost his mind, while Namjoon is more patient and rational, but not as sensitive as his brother, and the way Namjoon showing affection is a little more crude, and even then they get along extremely well, completing each other.

I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky their mate is, usually twins share a mate, and I'm sure whoever it is will be loved and infinitely pampered by both of them.

And just thinking about that uncomfortable feeling takes over my heart, there's nothing I want more than their happiness, so why can't I be really happy with the idea of ​​them with their mates?

- Hey alpha, what's going on?

Jimin spoke, sitting next to me

- Hey Jiminie, enjoying the party?

I asked, to avoid having to answer his question, but it was evident from the way he smiled that he knew something was bothering me.

But he knows me well enough to know that I only speak when I'm ready, and at the moment I don't want to have to explain how I feel, without yet understanding exactly what it is, and besides, I don't want to ruin the party for anyone.

- They look so grown up don't they?

I asked, more to myself than to Jimin and instead of answering me he held my hand and rested his head on my shoulder, while singing along with the lyrics of the song that was playing in the background.

His beautiful and sweet voice made me momentarily forget what was bothering me and consuming my thoughts and after some time I joined the others at the party without letting go of his hand for even a second.

We all went to sleep at my house, to make the most of Sunday together, and of course we would have our private party just like Yoongi's. I promised that I would make Jin's favorite dessert and cook Namjoon's favorite food, and I'm sure they will charge me, especially Jin, honestly I don't know how he manages to eat so much.

After waking up with great difficulty and having breakfast, my mother, Jimin and Yoongi came to help me in the kitchen and before 10 am everything was ready, I asked Jimin and Yoongi to set up the room for our lunch, while I finished saving the dishes and I was about to put the last cutlery away when Jin entered the kitchen.