Author's Note

I have always loved Nigerian folktales right from my childhood days and I unashamedly do even now. I can still remember vividly my mother telling my siblings and I stories that sparked our imaginations as we sat on the large bed in her room.

Those juicy tales always had a moral lesson to them as do most traditional stories from Nigeria. If I were to give one for this book, it would most likely be: Love with all of your being but be prepared for the consequences, or maybe follow your heart, but consult your brain on the path taken. It may seem like a joke, but it does help.

'Folktails' is the first book in the Zoro fiction series and I am very happy to see how well the storyline was received. Most of the time, I half forgot I was writing a book that is supposed to be way in the past and used modern words in conversations. For that I apologise loves. I will make sure to change them all as soon as I have the time to edit this book.

I really appreciate the love and support you all gave to this book. To each and everyone of you who stuck to the end, thank you so very much. Every comment, read and vote means the world to me.

Principally, my deepest gratitude go to the Lord Jesus Christ; the true King of kings. He gave me the strength to pull through every situation that came my way and was with me by and by. I am so grateful my Lord.

There will be more to come loves. I will be writing other books and I hope you all keep showing your support like you always do. I truly truly love you all💛