Park Jihyo ~Love came back~ (Jihyo stans)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Can you get Jihyo please?" I asked.

"Y-y/n..." Seulgi started and I looked at her confusingly. Irene looked down uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting down cautious of what's happening.

"I'm g-going to call someone who can tell you." Irene and seulgi left the room. I frowned and put my feet on the ground.

Someone knocked on the door and Tzuyu's head popped out with her eyes red.. it looked like she'd been crying.

"Tzu? What's wrong?" I asked walking up to her for comfort.

"I-Irene told me t-to tell you wh-where Jihyo Unnie is..." Tzuyu cried out and i keep getting more confused.

"What do you mean Tzu? Where is Jihyo?" I asked holding both her shoulders in a comfort way.

"You can tell me." I smiled gently.

"J-Jihyo unnie got a phone call what it seemed like a minute ago... I just went to the bathroom y/n I swear-" Tzuyu sobbed out her tears.

"Shh shh shh... We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." I said hugging her gently.

"N-No... You need to know y/n.." She let go of me basically making me look directly in her eyes.

"J-Jihyo unnie got a phone call.. I wasn't suppose to hear it but I did..."

~~

Tzuyu's POV in 20 minutes ago.

After hearing that y/n was alright I decided to blow off some steam and breath in some fresh air before talking to her.

Before I can go outside the balcony I saw Jihyo, ranting and pacing back and forth with her phone on her hand.

"Y-You don't undestand Mom I need to see her! It's my sister for christ sakes!" Jihyo shouted and I can now see the tears forming in her eyes.

(Jihyo... You of all people know that Y/n Bae is a dangerous and powerful woman.. I can't risk letting your father know where we are.)

"Mom please! Seo-yeon got hit by a car. You said so yourself she needs to undergo surgery! And I nees to see my sister please mom."

My eyes shot wide open and I covered my mouth.

(Fine. I'll text you where we are.. And Jihyo please don't tell anyone not even your friends and especially Not y/n and Irene Bae.)

Jihyo agressively threw her phone on the ground not caring if it's about to break. I flinched and ran to her.

"Unnie what-" Before I can ask what was that about Jihyo hugged me. It didn't took me long to realize she was crying in my shoulders.

"Unnie..." I said a bit shocked. Jihyo wasn't the type of person to break down in front of anyone like that.