Kim Jisoo ~My Love~ (Jisoo stans)

Y/n's POV

"Can you call Jisoo on your way out? i'd like to talk to her." I said nervously. Irene gave me a meaningful smile and nodded.

I sat on the edge of my bed and put my feet on the cold floor.

I tried to stand up but ended up grabbing the bed for support.

"Y/n!" Jisoo said in shock and ran up to me helping me to stand up.

"Sorry i just lost my balance." i said nervously and chuckled.

"You okay?" She asked me worriedly and sat beside me checking the state i am in.

I looked at her adorably as she held my face and her eyes stared at my lips. her eyes roamed my face as i kept my gaze in her eyes.

I smiled widely and held both sides of her face making her look in my eyes.

"You're adorable." I said and leaned in to capture her lips.

She froze at first but i held her hand pulling her closer to me assuring her it's fine. she slowly gave in but i felt her being uncomfortable. I just couldn't sit there and kiss her knowing she's uncomfortable.

So i pulled away, being it the logical thing to do in this situation.

I looked at her concerned and nervously. does she not like me the same way? did i mistakingly kissed her or chose her?

"Why what's wrong?" I asked her and she looked down guilt written all over her face.

"Didn't you like the kiss?" I asked shyly and jisoo shook her head looking at me with teary eyes.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked once more and held her shoulder trying to find a way to comfort her.

"My friends are out that door waiting for you yet you kiss me? Y/n-"

I didn't let her finish instead i grabbed the back of her neck and attatched our lips once again. she tried pushing me off but i didn't let go of her and held her tightly. I wanted to show her that i don't need anyone else. i don't need to choose when i already found her. That I'm not leaving her. i melt in the kiss and slowly kissed her savouring the moment. She was hesitant sure but i can feel her giving up.

I pulled away and i saw her tears flowing down her cheeks.

I held her cheek and slowly wiped it off admirimg her face.

"I love you... I know it's early to say it but I almost died today and that scared me. As soon as i woke up i thought of you and how you been while i was out cold. I couldn't bare to watch you from up there and watch you cry over me. You kept me alive Jisoo... i'm thankful for that and I'm thankful for you." I said sincerely and she listened with all her heart.

"Bae y/n... I love you too." She smiled and i hugged her tightly.

"You don't know how much that makes me happy chu..." I whispered in the crook of her neck and held her tightly.

~~

3 Years later

"Stop fooling around in the couch and help me unload this boxes!" Jisoo shouted and i laughed jumping off from the couch to help her outside.

As i got close to her she shoved me a box making me step backwards. i laughed.

"Lighten up babe we're almost done packing my house and soon we'll live here without any worries." I kissed her cheek and walked side by side with her.

"I'm just stressed about Irene and seulgi getting married again. they never really had a proper wedding since you know... and they decided i'll plan it and it's been exhausting." She dropped the box and sat on the couch with her eyes closed.

I fidgeted with the ring in my hoodie pocket and got nervous.

"Don't stress about it. Seulgi mostly just chooses what she sees and irene just agrees with her wife." I said and she laughed nodding.

"That is true..."

"Just think about what will happen in this house years from now. we can have mini me running around the house as i chase him/her. You'll be laughing as you cook our favorite food in dinner. we'll sit on our dining table every evening as a family eating or fooling around. Imagine us having a life in this very house and watch our children grew up. Someday we'll wonder how we got to 'You kidnapping me' to 'we got old and had a life together.'" I held her close to me as i said all those things.

I can feel her smiling and probably imagining on all those things i said.

"And probably where you're going to think about your wedding dress and our venue..."

I let go of her and kneeled down on one knee showing off the box still closed.

She sat up shocked expression on her face and looked at me in disbelief.

"Where you're going to stay up all night worrying about our wedding and dalgom on your lap trying to choose between chicken or cake." I chuckled and i saw a tear escape her eyes and laughed also.

"I love you Kim Jisoo... So much that i'll die for you. I want your happiness more than my own."

I gulped and opened the box showing off the diamond ring i bought two weeks ago. she gasp and cover her mouth.

"And i'd really like it if you become my wife for the rest of our lives."

I finished off and she nodded slowly.

"Yes?" i Asked she nodded again saying yes.

I smiled brightly and slipped the ring in her finger it was a perfect fit.

"I love you too... so much." Jisoo said and hugged me tightly knocking me off so we both fell on the ground laughing and her tears on my shirt.

She kissed me and i returned the kiss passionately.

'She's going to be my wife soon...'

~~

2 Years later

"My wifey." I said boastfully and held her tightly from behind.

We were currently on the balcony of our hotel and yesterday was the wedding. It was morning and i found her here staring at the sunrise.

"Morning." She greeted and turn around meeting me.

"You happy?" I asked and she nodded

"I'm glad." I said and she turned around again and i rest my chin on her shoulder as i held her waist.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because i'm very much happy that you're mine officially." I announced and she chuckled.

"You have your ways on words no y/n?" She asked and i giggled.

"Only for you... my wife." i kissed the back of her neck and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go.

"Relax i'm not going anywhere." She whispered and held my hand.

"The thought never crossed my mind My wife..."

~~

Next is kim jennie's ending...