Son chaeyoung ~cub~ (Chaeyoung stans)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Can you call chaeyoung for me?"

Irene and seulgi looked at each other and nodded. I eyed them confusingly and before i can speak they walked out the door.

"Hey..." Chaeyoung greeted me as she saw me on the bed. I smiled at her end gestured her to close the door and come to me.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked me and sat on the edge of the bed beside me.

"No it doesn't hurt." I smiled comfortly. I studied her and saw a small wound on her arm. I frowned and held her arm pulling her sleeve up.

"What's this? Did Jackson caused this?" I asked concerned. Her eyes widen.

"N-no i just hit a branch while we were at the diner. You know you got shot and we were all rushing to you. I didn't even felt it until now." She said and examined her arm.

"Here." I held her arm once more and took the cloth on the table beside me. I pressed it on the wound and i heard her gasp in pain.

"Sorry sorry..." I said rushingly.

"Does it hurt?" I asked looking at her eyes while my hand held the towel pressed on her arm.

"A little." She said honestly and sighed.

I noticed the tatto on her arm making me smile. "I never noticed the tattoo on your arm. When did you get that?" I asked changing the subject.

"Just last year. I felt to do so i guess." She shrugged a bit.

"Listen chae..." I breathed deeply and continued. "About what happened a few years ago. where you basically had to take care of me and left without saying a word..."

She looked at my eyes gesturing me to continue.

"I'm sorry... I never thought that irene would go too far on finding me- well... it is irene but i didn't think she would shoot nayeon or any of yo- our friends... I know you didn't have a choice but to leave me alone and i'm glad you made the right decision.."

Chaeyoung smiled. "I couldn't risk the fact my family would be slaughtered by your sister. Irene is scary most of the times." we both laughed.

"Y/n?" She called out to me and i looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"About the letter..." She started and my heart started to beat fast.

"What about it?" I asked more like whisper.

"I'm not a coward anymore." She said quickly before i can say anything she kissed me on the lips.

My eyes widen and blood came rushing to my cheeks. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I remembered what the letter said. I smiled and pulled her close to me.