Chapter 31

Angel POV

RAW

Dean was with Roman at the moment. "So is everything okay?" Brie asked. We were currently  in Dean lockeroom for some privacy. "It's fine although Dean won't sleep with me" I pouted. She just chuckled at that. "He doesn't want to hurt the baby" Brie said taking a sip of her water. "What if I was on top?"

Brie spat her drink out. I burst out laughing. "Angel Danielson you're such a dirty girl" she gasped.

Dean walked in. "What so funny?" He asked. Brie and I laughed even more. "Ambrose sort your girl out when she talks dirty" Dean raised his eyebrow at me. I blushed.

"What did you say?" He asked sitting next to me. "Yes Angel, tell him what you said" Brie smirked. "Nothing..." "Brie what did she say?" Brie looked at me. "Oh how you won't sleep with her and she can be on top if you're scared to hurt the baby" Brie said as she burst out laughing.

I swear my cheeks were red as a tomatoe.

"Oh really?" Dean smirked. I smacked Brie arm. "Bitch" "love you too"

I got up. "Where are you going?" Dean said. "For a walk" "I'll go with her" Brie said getting up.

"Well that was embarrassing" I said walking down the corridor. "Nah he's said worse" "That is... true" I agreed.

"Well isn't it goat face sister and Wife" Summer snorted.

"What do you want?" I coldly said.

"Oh to wish Brie good luck cuz I'm gonna beat her ass"

Brie scoffed. "You wish"

"Just scatter you're scanky legs to a boy"

"At least I don't get knocked up"

That was it I lost it. Brie held me back.

"Let me at her" I screamed.

I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around me. "Calm down" Dean whispered.

"Yeah Angel calm down and Brie well for you why don't you go to the farm and see your goat"

Brie lost it and jumped at her smacking her head on the floor.

I smirked seeing Summer in pain.

Dean let go. The Ref dragged Brie off Summer as the match was up next.

As I was walking back to the lockeroom I felt a bit light headed. I leaned on the wall. "You okay?" Dean asked concerned. "Just a little dizzy"

Dean lifted me up. "You need to rest that's why" He was right. My eye lids were heavy and eventually I fell asleep.

Brie POV

-End of Match-

And Brie hits the Bella Buster

1..

2..

3..

"Here's your winner. Brie Bella"

I did the yes chant and walked backstage all proud for knocking that skank down.

As I walked into Dean lockeroom. Angel was asleep on the couch, Smiling at that I left her to rest.

Angel POV

I woke up the next day in bed. Dean must of carried me home. He came out the bathroom with just a towel on. You gotta be kidding me. I groaned hitting the pillow on my face.

"What's wrong?" Dean smirked. I shot him a glare. He sat on the bed. I just wanna jump on him right now. You know what stuff it.

I went over and sat on his lap roughly kissing him. "Angel..." He mumbled pulling away.

"I need you" I said in between kisses. He gently flipped me over, with him hovering over me. "Tell me if I'm hurting you" he said. "I will"

The Morning was filled with Moans and screaming.

Dean POV

Angel was in the shower at the moment. I laid in bed with just my boxer on. "DEAN" Angel screamed. I ran into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" I asked with Concerned. "Can you get me a towel?" She smiled. I rolled my eyes. "You gave me a fucking heart attack." "I'm sorry."

She stepped out the shower. "Is your bump ever gonna grow. It's so tiny" "I don't know I can be one of those lucky girls with a tiny bump." She wrapped the towel around herself. I pulled her close to me.

"Just 4 more months." I smiled