Chapter 70

Angel POV

"Martha?" I shook her quietly not waking the others up. "Mmm" "Come with me" "Sure" she sat up slowly not waking up Seth. We grabbed our bags and headed to the beach.

"Why did you wanna be here?" I stared down at the sea. "Just wanted to be alone with my sister"

She smiled and hugged me from the side.

Dean POV

Faith started crying waking me up. I got up and slowly picked her up. When I walked back in I realise Angel wasn't in the bed. I checked Seth room nor was Martha. "Seth?" I threw a shoe at him. "Oww" "Do you know where Martha and Angel are?" He sat up quickly. "Martha was asleep beside me. Well she was"

"Maybe they need it. It's been a long year for all of us" "Yeah it has" I sat on the bed with Faith in my arms. "She's a beauty" "Just like her mother" I smiled down at her.

Martha POV

"Okay, remember the time we did dance class" "We were terrible" I laughed. "Thank Bryan for that" she laughed as well.

"I'm sorry"

"For what" she frowned. "For making you think that everyone loves me and made you feel left out" "To be honest I did feel like that but to think about it you were in that car crash with our parents and you survived it" "I wish I didn't" "Don't say that Angel, you were given a chance to live. I don't know how you survived it but that was luck"

"I remember Dad saying something" "What was it?" "Save her first" 'Someone saved you but who?" "I don't know"

Dean POV

"Can I tell you something?" "Sure what is it?" "I was thinking about what Bray said about her parents because it was strange. I was 15 hanging around the bridge when I saw a car drive off it. My instinct told me to jump so I did. I saw 2 adult and a teenager. I tried to help the man but he told me to save his daughter. When I went back down to save them it was too late. I called an ambulance and gave the girl CPR. When the ambulance arrived I ran off."

Martha POV

Angel was parking the car as I made it back in the hotel. I heard Dean telling Seth about him being 15, saving a girl, car driving off a bridge. It was him he saved Angel. It all makes sense. I was on the verge of in tears. "Martha, are you okay?" Angel sounded worried. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in.

Dean POV

Martha stormed in dragging in a confused Angel. "Tell her what you told Seth" she cried. Seth got up and tried to calm her down. She pushed him away. "TELL HER" she screamed. "What are you talking about?" I was puzzled. "THAT STORY, BRIDGE, 15, SAVING, TELL HER"

Angel was now looking at me sad. "Seth, take Martha out I wanna tell her alone." Seth nodded and pulled Martha away. "What is she talking about?" "It was me, I saved you from the crash" she stepped back. "W-WHAT" "I saw your car drive off the bridge, I was gonna save your Dad but he told me to save you first, I went back down, but it was too late. I'm sorry Angel I tried to. I gave you CPR, when the ambulance arrived I just... ran off"

She cried and almost dropped to her knee but I caught her just in time. "I didn't know it was you, I literally just thought about it." "Everyone was wondering how I escaped the crash" she cried.

"I'm sorry" "You have nothing to be sorry for. You're a hero" "I saved you Angel, it was Faith that it happened. Meeting as teenagers, working together in FCW and WWE, being my Wife, having a beautiful Daughter. It happened for a reason"

She nodded her head and cried into my arms.