Chapter 29

Angel POV

"Angel, can I talk to you?" "Sure babe." We sat down. "So... I've been offered a part in a movie." I gasped. "Dean that's amazing" "But... I don't know how long I will be gone for.." "Will you miss the birth? " "Maybe" I stood up. "Dean" "Angel look." "No Dean this is your baby I'm having here and you're telling me you might not be there?" "I can try." "Oh you can 'try' that ain't good enough. I'm very happy for you Dean. Enjoy filming. " I sarcastically said and stormed out.

Dean POV

Urr. Maybe she's just hormonal at the moment. Knock knock. I opened the door. "What do you want Bryan?" "Well to see my sister." "Well you just missed her" "Everything okay?" "Everything just peachy." He leaned on the wall and crossed his arm. "What happened?" "Angel freaked out that I might miss the birth of our daughter." "Dean I agree with her. Don't you want to be there for your daughter?"

I thought about it. "I do" "Then tell her that." "Thanks Bryan." He made his way out. I started calling Angel. Voicemail. I tried again. Pick up your phone Angel. Hi sorry I can't take your call right now please leave a message after the beep. Urr I threw the phone at the wall. It started ringing. "Hello?" "Angel where are you?" "I dont wanna talk to you." "Please." She sighed "I'm at the park."

Angel POV

I can't believe he was so selfish. It's our daughter. I somehow ended in the park. It was night. My phone kept going off. Eventually I answered it. "Hello?" "Angel where are you?" "I dont wanna talk to you" "please" I sighed. "I'm at the park."

I looked around getting every detail. I put my hand on the bump. "Maybe I can take you here one day. I'm sure your Daddy will to. He may not be there for you but he loves you very much."

Someone crouched down. "And I will always love you. The both of you." He kissed my stomach and sat beside me. "Angel I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. When I was a kid I never thought I would find a women I would love and ask her to marry me. I never thought of being a father too." It was amazing how he was opening up to me. "Angel I can never replace you. I've never felt like this about a girl. I love you so much. I never want to lose you."