We all stood up and put our hands in the middle.

I took a deep breath "let's do this ladies. This is our game." I started off "WARRIOR ON 3 WARRIORS ON 3, 1 2 3 WARRIORS." I started then everyone jumped in

It was nice and loud so everyone can here how proud we are.

This is it.

"Don't screw this up for us." Ashley came behind me and whispered.

I rolled my eyes "how about you do you and I'll do me." I walked away

I got to my position. They had possession first.

Beep beep

And I was off. They're fast. They pushed up the field fast. I ran back to cover my area.

"BACK." I yelled

One of the opponents passed it my way. I tried to contain the girl but she blew right pass me.

How did I let that happen

"Naomi you got to contain faster! Come on!" Coach yelled "RECOVER."

I went back to recover. Paige took the ball away from one of the opponents and started dribbling up.

"NAOMI GET AHEAD!"

I sprinted to get ahead of Paige .

Paige crossed it to me and I stopped the ball and got control of it. I started to dribble up as fast as I can. I faked a girl to the right and dribbled in.

"LADIES GET AHEAD." Coach screamed

"Go up!" I yelled

"Naomi get rid of the ball and set up for a cross!"

"Paige!" I yelled

I passed the ball to her and she managed to get it stolen. I sighed and started to run back.

"Paige recover! Naomi and Lisa stay back!!!"

What the hell they need help up there I can't just stay back but I obeyed orders. I was in midfield standing there waiting for something to happen.

"Contain!" I yelled

Paige got the ball back and dribbled up then she passed it to a sophomore more and she started to go up.

"Pass it to Lisa!"

She obeyed and pass it to Lisa. Lisa is suppose to cross it to me.

"GET UP THERE NAOMI! " My coach was screaming at me

I sprinted my hardest to get ahead of her. When I was pretty far ahead from her she crossed the ball to me, I controlled it and headed up to the goal. So close to scoring 1 out of three goals. At this point everyone was screaming. I passed by there defense. I set up for my shot. I planted my left foot and swung my right in the air. My foot made contact with the ball and the ball went soaring in the air. It went all the way up in the air.

I missed.

I heard everyone groan in the stands. I put my hands to my head and leaned my head back.

I never miss.

Paige ran up to me "it's okay Naomi you have a whole game left to score."

I want to score my three and get it over with already. So I sit have to worry about it all game. I just nodded and walked away from her.

This is going to be a long half.

+++

0-2

The score was 0-2 them. It was half time and I haven't even scored yet. I have one more half what if I can't do it? This is to much for me right now. I'm not playing like my self. This can't be happening. Not this game. It could of have been any other game but it had to be this one.