Chapter 25

Naomi mason

School is great so far.... Um not.

I have been getting death glares from the football players and the cheerleaders all day and even some from the boys soccer. The rest of the people don't care because they are not in this so therefore they do not care. Which I don't blame them. I'm surprise I haven't been pranked on yet. I probably jinx myself. I've been avoiding randy all day which is kinda hard because our lockers are right next to each other, but I went to school late so I could avoid him. Now it's eighth period and I don't know what I am going to do. Should I hid till he leaves. No no that's ridiculous. Why am I so ashamed to see randy? I broke things off with him I shouldn't be scared of seeing him. He should be scared of seeing me for all I care, but I can't help to be a little bit terrified. I continually watch the clock go by not hearing a word the teacher saids. I just want to get out of here. This has to be the slowest period in the world. My phone keeps buzzing in my pocket. I check it and it's that stupid voicemail thing reminding me I have a voicemail from randy but I still haven't checked it. I got it Saturday night and I can't bare myself to listen to it. So I kind of just shove it away till I'm ready. I don't think I'll ever be ready. I don't want to hear what he has to say but then again I do. I admit that I miss him, but I can't tell him that and that's what hurts the most.

Once the bell rings I sprint out the classroom to my locker. Okay so I still want to avoid him. I get to my locker and lucky me he's already there. I forgot his class is right down the hall. I slowly walked up to my locker trying not to make eye contact with. He was talking to somebody but I didn't recognized him. I just hope he doesn't stop talking to randy. I get to my locker and start my combination and that's when randy ended his conversation.

Damn you randy.

I open my locker and started putting my books back and looking for the ones I needed for my homework. I'm trying to take a long time so he can leave before me. I heard him sigh and close his locker.

"I guess that's it then." he said disappointed and walked away

I couldn't help but let a tear run down my cheek.

"I guess it is." I muttered and closed my locker

+++

"You two are ridiculous and this whole thing is ridiculous." Amber said sipping her green tea lemonade from Starbucks.

"How are we ridiculous? He is being the ridiculous one if you ask me." I said sipping my Carmel frap.

After school me and Amber decided to go to Starbucks.

"No because what I see you both screwed up so you guys are kinda even and the whole school already knows and half of them could give a shit. The ones who really care is the football players and cheerleaders, plus some of the boys soccer team and Ashley but no one cares about her so what's the problem then."

I took a deep breath "it's just I don't think he even cares about me. If he cared about me so much he wouldn't even cared if I kissed him that night, but no he made a big deal and its obvious that he chose football and his rep over me so why does it matter now? Let me ask you that."

"Um maybe because you love him?" She said

"Yeah but I don't think he loves me back." I sighed

"You don't know that. Maybe he does."

"I guess I'll never know." I said sipping my Starbucks sadly

"Maybe you will one day just not now. I mean you guys are in a rough spot right now give it time." Amber told me

"I honestly done waiting for him. I think he's just done with me." I slouch back in my chair

She sighed " I'm trying to be positive here for you. Give him a chance?"