Chapter 5

Randy garret

So today is the day I break up with Crystal. She is starting to get on my nerves. She isn't the girl she use to be. The I fell in love with. Well at least I thought I did, but after 2 and a half years she started turning into a real bitch. Always wanting sex from me like I'm some kind of boy toy. Don't get me wrong I like having sex, but on if it means something. Having sex with crystal means nothing to me anymore. She probably wants to have sex tonight. Not happening.

I always go to Craig's parties. He has the biggest bangers every Friday night during the school year and the first day of school and the last day if school were always the biggest parties so tonight should be interesting. Craig doesn't play any fall sports so he invites both of the football and soccer team knowing there is going to be a fight. It happens every year. Not going to be surprise if it happens again this year.

I got to Craig's and wow was this big. Lights every where. Music loud as hell.

Bang bang

Crystal said she would meet me here. Why was I so nervous to break up with her? I just need to get it over with already. The sooner I do it the sooner I move on.

And I think I already see who I'm going to go after.

+++

Naomi mason

I was already at Craig's with Amber and wow it was cool. I don't go to a lot of parties unless Amber drags me to them but I always get so fascinated by them.

"Promise me you will have a good time?" Amber looks at me with a puppy dog looking face

"Yeah I'll try but I don't understand stand why you have to leave me? Your the one who dragged me here!" I explained

"Yeah but I have to go find Craig. I told him I would hang out with him" Amber and Craig were dating for about a year now. That's why she always went to his parties.

She stared me " you'll be okay?"

"Yeah I promise Amber. Go have fun with your boyfriend."

"Okay!" She let go of my arm and started to walk away "don't get to any trouble and if you need anything call me okay?"

"Okay now go!"

She hurried away and now I was left alone. Surrounded around people who have two shits about me. Surrounded around people who didn't even know I exist.

I need a drink.

I went to the bar, got a drink and sat down somewhere. Sipping my drink being the outcast I am I just sit there quietly. Okay now I can't take this anymore.

I get up and quickly head outside and sit in the bench in the front of the house.

More peaceful like this.

+++

Randy garret

Where is crystal? I have been searching everywhere for her. She is probably already past out some where.

"Hey Randy want to smoke some weed with us?" One of my friends say

" Not right now. Have you seen crystal?"

"Umm I think she is upstairs." He yelled back and went back to smoking weed

God I need some right now but I have to find crystal. I went up stairs, looking everywhere for her and still can't find her.

High mother fuckers

Until I hear a voice that sounds like crystals

"Do it faster Ashton!"

"I am baby"

What the actual fuck? I open the door to find crystal in the bed with Ashton.

My mouth was wide open as I started to laugh a little bit. Crystal knock Ashton off the bed

"Randy it's not what it looks like! He came on me first."

"Sure he did crystal." I said

I walked out if the room and crystal followed me out.

"Randy stop!"

I stopped and turn around and faces her. I could see the pain in her eyes " how long has this been going on?"

"Randy"

"Answer me god damnit!" I yelled at her

" For a couple of months." She started tearing

"Wow I should of saw this coming"

"Randy I still love you." Her voice trailed off

"Why did you want me to come here so badly? So you show me that or have sex with me after you had sex with him?"

"Not the first answer"

"Your disgusting" I started to walk away. Then I stopped " just to make it clear to you we are done. Have fun crystal." I headed down stairs and out the door. I was not expecting that. I ran my hand threw my hair. I can't stay here. I turn my head and see Naomi mason sitting outside. Should I talk to her? What if someone sees us? It will ruin my reputation. Fuck it. I walked over towards her and I saw her look at me. I panicked a little.

" Hey Naomi." I said still panicking

"Umm hey randy? shouldn't you be inside partying?" She said

"Not really in the party mood right now. Mind if I sit?"

"Um sure go ahead. "

I sat down right next to her "why aren't you inside partying?"

"Parties aren't my thing. My friend dragged me here"

"Ohh I thought you would be the party type" i laughed and she laughed too

"Yeah you thought wrong." She stopped laughing " so why aren't you in the party mood?"

"Me and my girlfriend just broke up. She was having sex with my best friend."

"Ouch"

"Yeah ouch but I was going to break up with her anyway."

"Ohh" she leaned back on her chair " why are you talking to me?"

I never planned on what to say if she ask that question.

"Because i wanted to talk to you."

"Your not afraid of anyone seeing us talking?"

"A little but I don't really care right now. I just want to talk to you." She smiled. She had a nice smile.

"I'm flattered but i should be going."

"Let me give you a ride home!" I blurted out

"No it's fine, I'm fine with walking."

"Come on I'm not a bad driver."

"Oh alright"

" Let's hurry though so no one can see us okay?"

"Okay."

So we hurried to my car and this night was already starting to get better.