Chapter 15

Last time

Vert: I hope you'll be okay...

Now

Autumn POV

Autumn: Hiyah!

I hit judge with an upper slash as brionac then tackled judge but he just stopped brionac with his hands while being dragged by brionac back.

Autumn: DEMETRIUS NOW!!

Demetrius: you got it! Navalgazer!

Navalgazer dragon: RRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

We shot our best exe drives towards judge

Autumn: SEASON BURST!!

Demetrius: CORAL ASSAULT!!!

I summoned a cannon as ice, fire, grass, and leaves form into a ball in front of the cannon. as it went inside, the cannon grew bigger. I pulled the trigger launching a beam with particles of each element that was used to make the beam. It hit judge for five seconds as it did an explosion at the end.

Demetrius was enveloped by water as he launched five bullets. The bullets then hit a big glyph transforming it into alot of coral bullets. It then went straight towards judge exploding...again.

Judge: AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Autumn: good work Dem.

Demetrius: no prob Aut.

We detransformed and we went towards the others.

Judge: NOT...LIKE...THIS!!!

He made his arm a grapple hook and grabbed me. When it went back, he initiated something.

Judge: SYSTEM INITIATE SELF DESTRUCT FIVE SECONDS!!!

Autumn: what?!

5

I have to get out of his grip fast!

4

I saw the others try to run towards me.

3

Borg sent a laser that erupted the land to stop them from their tracks.

2

I look towards noire and said.

1

Autumn: I like you noire.

BOOM!

Noire: NOO!!

Rio POV

Rio: GENERAL!!!

I ran towards his direction, lady noire and the others following behind me. As the smoke began to disperse, I saw brionac covering the scene.

Rio: is he okay brionac?!

Brionac: *low growl*

He spread his wings to let us see General Autumn unconscious, his left arm Destroyed, his left leg also destroyed. Brionac then breathe ice on his non existent left arm and froze the wound. He also did it to his left leg.

Noire: oh my...

Noire gasped. Her eyes filled with terror. She slowly began walling towards brionac. I checked for a puls but all I get is a weak one.

Rio: We need to get him to the hospital. QUICK!

A whirring sound erupted and it seems to go towards us. We looked back to see a rocket launched towards us but was intercepted by green brother.