Chapter 3

Last chapter

Uni: h-hey wait up for me!

Now

Ray POV

Being dragged around by kids really sucks. One thing is for sure though, its that, its getting interesting.

Nepgear: so... Ray?

Ray: What is it master Nepgear?

Nepgear: also, can you quit it with the master? Anyways, can you tell me anything your maker told you?

Ray: that I can't tell Nepgear sama. I was wiped out of my memories when I crashed here in Gamindustry. Chances of retrieving memory: 0.01%

Uni: that vague huh...

Ram: mr robot can you fly?

Ray: answer: Yes. I have the ability to fly using my back thrusters and foot thrusters.it is a matter of fact that I can fly up to 30 kph at average. Although overriding that average will cause me to drain and overheat my core so it is unadvisable to go up to 100 kph.

Uni: anyway, can you show me your gun?

Ray: answer: if thats what lady uni wants then I shall do it.

I opened the rift to my inventory and took out my gun.

Uni: wow... these are really high quality attachments...can I try firing it?

She says with stars in her eyes. Just like when I first saw Mas- I mean Nepgear...

Ray: answer: caution shall be observed when firing type 71 beam rifles. Are you sure to continue?

Uni: you bet I am!

Ray: then, there is no problem for you to shoot with it.

Uni shot it point blank at the sky and got a small laser fly out the atmosphere. She questioned me why it did not look like what I just did when we fought the giant ancient dragon and just told her it was a special attack made for me. Although it takes time, it packs a punch!

???: red frame...

Ray: Nepgear sama, did you hear that?

Nepgear: yeah...

Uni: hear what?

Ram: what did you hear? Tell us!

Rom: yeah please tell.

Nepgear: by the way, I added a recording feature to your left eye so if anything happens here, we can send the footage to my computer.

Ray: recording feature on.

Nepgear: cmon lets follow that voice!

Group: right.

When we followed it, we reached an alleyway with a dead end. What we saw made the girls astonished