Prologue

(A/n): hey there peeps! Welcome to my new book! In this book, I will be participating as a person who will help the gang bit by bit. Not always but sometimes. Also, some of the story will include the new super neptunia rpg stuff...BUT! Not the story of the game itself...

3rd pov

Gamindustry...A floating landmass which consists of four Nations...and each nation is led by a goddess which they call, 'cpu'.

Leanbox, led by cpu green heart...

Lowee, led by cpu white heart...

Lastation, led by cpu black heart...

And finally

Planeptune, led by cpu purple heart...

But! We are not going to continue this boring ass type of introduction. Instead we are gonna do this, the fancy way.

Each cpu has a certain perk and attitude. Which kind of makes it more interesting...

Purple heart, is elegant and calm, but when she becomes a girl named neptune, she is one hell of a lazy ass pudding maniac! Can you imagine that? A complete 180 of personality if you ask me.

Black heart, while being arrogant and boastful, becomes a girl named noire. Noire is the best definition of a tsundere. because of this, neptune always makes fun of her being a loner. Which I totally dont agree because if she is a loner, why is neptune hanging out with her? THATS SOME MESSED UP TEASING RIGHT THERE! Despite being what neptune calls her, a 'loner', she is also a workaholic girl who always strives for perfection.

White heart, being the agressive and noisy kind of washbo- erm...I mean, aggressive and noisy kind of person, becomes a calm and quiet type of person named blanc. Talk about another complete 180. While being calm and quiet, being able to pull of poker faces at any scenario whenever with her fellow cpus, she has a short temper which makes it a complete 360 for me. When she gets triggered, she becomes violent and aggresive like her cpu form or what they call the 'HDD' form.

HDD or Hard Drive Divinity, is a prowess the cpus possess, which turns them into more mature looking girls...I dont know about white heart though...

Lastly, green heart, while being precise at attacks and proud of her well endowed figure, turns into a girl named vert. Vert is what we can call, a fujoshi. While being a gamer and an otaku, she ships men with other men. Which...I dont really like...she also like teasing and irritating blanc for....obvious reasons....which earns her the nickname of thunder tits. Courtesy of blanc.

Now onto other characters!

Rom and Ram are twin cpu candidates of lowee. Cpu candidates are the little sisters of the cpus. They also have a responsibility of leading the nation if their sisters choose to step down from being a cpu, or if they die. Rom, the shy short haired candidate is close to her sister Ram who has long hair. They both like drawing and pranking much to blanc's dismay because they would always draw in her books. Have I mentioned that blanc has a habit of writing stories?

Anyway next is uni, the cpu candidate of lastation. She is the only one of the team, who uses a gun as her primary weapon. She likes to make her sister proud and tries to earn a well earned compliment.

Lastly, Nepgear, Planeptune's cpu candidate. While being the older looking than neptune, she is the little sister. She likes to spoil her big sister and is kind of obssesed in catching her sisters attention. She is also a geek when It comes to tinkering and also a good programmer. She always blows up in the middle of making a machine. But not always. Vert is actually the least lucky of the four because she does not have a little sister which she yearns for deeply.