Chapter 2

Last Chapter

Nepgear: Ray, this is Histoire, the oracle of planeptune

Now

Histoire: I see....that WOULD be beneficial for Planeptune but with Ray on our side, he may take all the shares of the other goddesses

Nepgear: we didn't think of that did we?

Neptune: well, why dont me and the others proclaim him as an ally to us four instead of one?

Histoire: that would be a good idea but I think they may ask for explanation. Which I hopefully can ask you two to explain.
IN. DETAIL.

Neptune: right... ill leave it to you Jr!

Nepgear: okay.

Neptune: and ill just...

She began to tip toe towards the gaming set up but Histoire beat her to it.

Histoire: Neptune! Come here and do work THIS INSTANT!!!

Neptune: yikes!

While theyre at it me and Master went to her room.

Uzume: were baaaaaack!!

Neptune: oh welcome back Uzume! Where is big me?

Uzume: she is at plutia's basilicom. Wheres gearsy nepsy?

Histoire POV

Neptune: oh yeah! We have to introduce you to our Newest addition to the Party!

Umio: unfortunately we may have something at hand...

We turned to umio who is near the television

Tv: there is a giant monster which is seen throughout the four nations. It is said to be located in the ancient ruins. We advise the people to stay at their homes while we wait for further announcements.

Neptune: Nepu! We gotta go!

Uzume: histy! Tell gearsy were going to take care of that monster  and to go and help us when she gets back!

Histoire: right. Be careful you two.

They flew off after going to the balcony and transforming. Few minutes later Nepgear came out of her room along with Ray.

Nepgear: Histy where are sis and uzume?

Histoire: well, theyre dealing with a giant monster at the ancient ruins. Anyway, how did you know uzume was here?

Nepgear: theres umio right there.

Umio: why hello there.

Nepgear: hi! I want you to meet Ray. Ray, this is umio.

Umio/Ray: Nice to meet you.

Histoire: I advise you to help the other cpus Nepgear.

Nepgear: right! Ray, please stay here and protect The basilicom while were gone. I think we may be back after 3 hours.

Ray: as you wish Master...

With that, Nepgear left and umio came to me and asked

Umio: why does ray call Nepgear master?

Histoire: I dont know either.

Nepgear POV

I reached the location to see a giant ancient dragon rampaging at the ruins. I see sis and the other cpus trying to scathe it but no luck. Uni and I regrouped with rom and ram but we saw an anticrystal. Which means our attacks wont work.