"Hey!" Lauren called out getting her attention. Camila smiled crossing the street to Lauren. The two dogs started barking at each other. They started playing as soon as they got close.

"Hey Laur...en. Lauren." Camila said softly.

"Hey..." Lauren said again.

"Hi..." Camila returned. They looked away from each other then back.

"I was taking Leo to the park want to join us?" She finally spoke up.

"Sure...yeah ok." Lauren said as they started to walk again.

The two girls conversed about the soccer game earlier. They reached the park setting there dogs loose to run around and play. They sat on a bench together watching the dogs.

"So I never see you walking this way or walking or jogging period....not that I'm saying you don't. I've just never...seen...you do it." Camila said awkwardly. Lauren chuckled leaning back against the bench.

"I only go for jogs every so often. Usually when I'm-" she was cut off by the ringing of her phone. It was Normani. The last person she wanted to hear from.

"Take it." Camila said softly.

"No. It's not important." She ignored the call and the screen flashed back to her messages with Alexa. She sighed and locked her phone putting it in her pocket.

"You ok? You seem down..." Camila said looking at her.

"You know how you heard me and Normani yelling about me getting bullied. Yeah well plot twist....Alexa was my bully." She said softly.

"Explains why she's so mean to me." Camila mumbled.

"Yeah. She just. She knows how sensitive I am about being intersex....she pushed me to the edge and as I'm about to fall she comes back apologizing. Maybe it's time she just let me fall." Lauren said looking down. Camila noticed a water droplet on the soccer players hand. She heard her sniff and put her head back.

"Sorry...." Lauren apologized for breaking down in front of her.

"It's ok Lauren. We might not have been friends for long but I'm here to catch you if you fall." Camila pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks Camz." Lauren said into her hair.

They sat in silence for a while. It was a comfortable silence until Leo and Dash came barking Leo holding a stick whimpering. Lauren smiled and the two girls got up and played fetch with there dogs.

---
A few days past since Lauren and Camila's time in the park.

The girls had been ready for paris and the day was here. The day they where about to fly to Europe to the city of love. Camila was stacking all the forms in a folder for her coach when she noticed someone come in.

"Coach isn't...Alexa....Lucy?" Camila said looking at them.

"Shut it. We know you like Lauren and you're trying to get a piece of her. Watch your back. Specially in Paris....do you want little old Lauren to be exposed to the school?" Alexa said stepping towards her. Camila tried to back away only running into a desk. She was tired of always being scared. She sighed and stepped to her.

"You need to leave Lauren alone!" Camila said harshly shoving Alexa. The taller girl shoved her back. Camila did the same until Alexa sent her fist flying. She grabbed Camila's shirt.

"Watch it Cabello. If you aren't careful. I can expose your friend. Or your lover. Whatever. See yah." She said walking. She stopped and turned back. "And if you tell anyone who did this to you...oh man." She laughed before leaving.