Chap.49

I groaned as I slowly woke up, stretching my limbs in the meantime as a pain in all my body, mainly my lower region, shot though it «Holy shit

I groaned as I slowly woke up, stretching my limbs in the meantime as a pain in all my body, mainly my lower region, shot though it «Holy shit... She's a monster sometimes...»
«Cuz I'm a vampire Lali...» I heard the culprit of my body's pain answer me, I turned around groaning and found her smirking at me «What? Is my little Lali sore?»
I raised my middle finger at her «I need Jennie now. I have to go save Momo and you reduced me like this... Do you want me to die so badly?»
She shrugged «I thought about that sometimes but hey, who would I fuck like this if you die? So it's mostly to stop this insanity and let Momo die... But I remembered about the possible war so yeah... JENNIE-AH! COME IN!»
Jennie entered the room definitely annoyed and yelled as she saw our nakedness «Holy Elf Queen! Cover your naked bodies!»
I said «As if you never saw us naked right?»
Jennie huffed crossing her arms «Some decency is always appreciated.»
She came to my side and completely removed the sheets «Holy sh–shitzu! Holy Shitzu! Unnie! This is worst than a couple of bruises! This body is so abused! Abused isn't even the right word to describe it! OMG! Lili, honey, are you okay?»
I chuckled «Do I look okay? I'm sore! Extremely sore! But satisfied. Though I don't get why...» I turned to look at Jisoo «You suddenly went wild beast with me.»
Jisoo shrugged «I just did. Please Jennie proceed with relieving some of the pain.»
Jennie groaned and told me «You still haven't taken a shower didn't you?»
I rolled my eyes «I didn't really had the chance to clean.»

---

Oh my God it was so hard to walk. Sure I was better after Jennie's visit but I was still quite sore.

I sat on the big velvet couch and looked at my phone waiting the call of the guy, when it finally came I took a deep breath and answered.

(Ls=Lisa ?=?)

?: Hello Lalisa, I gave you more than the we previously decided. Have you made your choice?
Ls: Yes. I'll come with you, but at one condition.
?: Enlighten me.
Ls: Me for the human Hirai Momo. Once she'll be safe, I will come with you.
?: Do you think we're stupid? I know you'll try to take us.
Ls: I won't. A promise it's a promise.
?: Fine. No funny business or everything will be annulled.
Ls: When and where.
?: Let's meet at the entrance of the 8th dimension, as soon as the sun sets. The exchange will be done quickly and smoothly as planned.
Ls: Good. I'll see you then.
?: Can wait to have you Supreme.

I hang up and groaned, a maid passing by exclaimed «Madam Lalisa, what's happening?»
I looked at her confused and then looked at my reflection in my phone screen, Dark Lisa was out.

I tried taking deep breaths to go back to my normal form or to Pure Lisa, but as of things were now, Dark Lisa seemed to be too strong to push back, so, I embraced it. As long as I didn't let only darkness take over my whole existence, I would have been fine.