Chap.12

All I wanted to do was have a first and nice night of sleep in this elves reign, but my body suddenly started hurting badly

All I wanted to do was have a first and nice night of sleep in this elves reign, but my body suddenly started hurting badly. I felt like I was being ripped from inside out, like I was being literally skinned alive, my head hurt like I was being shot, my heart was beating fast, as my anxiety also rose, I started shaking and contorting in my bed, I felt like my blood was boiling, my eyes hurt like I was looking at the sun. I couldn't stay quiet anymore, so my laments of pain became loud, as random shots of even stronger pain hit me.

«AAAAHHH! CHAENG-AH! JENNIE UNNIE! HELP! AAAAHH!» I yelled hoping to be heard, but then I remembered that the walls were soundproof.

I didn't know what to do, so I threw myself down the bed and with many issues dragged my painful body towards the door, grabbing the handle and opening it, for then yell in pain and curl on myself, I felt myself become weaker and weaker by every second, as I started to see black dots. I really didn't know what was happening to me and I was terrorized.

Chaeyoung's room was the nearest being beside mine, as I was now laying in front of her door, using the strength left in me I banged on the door and called my best friend name desperately «CHAENG-AH! CHAENG-AH! HELP ME! PLEASE! AAAHH!»
I heard sounds of fast steps, as the door flew open revealing Jennie and Chaeyoung beside her who screamed «Oh my God! Lisa!»
She pushed Jennie out the way and kneeled beside me taking me in her arms drying the tears I didn't know were falling «It hurts Chaeng.... It hurts...»
Jennie also kneeled beside me and placed her hands on me, one of my leg and one on my forehead as a green light surrounded them, I thought the pain would have lessened but it didn't work, as I kept lamenting for the strong pain. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and bit her bottom lip, she seemed stressed «Aish! This is the stupid experiment of Jisoo, I'm sure!» I think she released more energy to try to help me since the light became stronger, but she sighed and took her hands away as Chaeyoung was trying her best to comfort me «I'm gonna get her blood thirsty ass here wait.»

It took Jennie probably less than two minutes to disappear and reappear with a evidently annoyed Jisoo in her black laced pajama.

Even though I was in pain I had to admit that she looked hot.

Jennie said to her mad «I told you it would have hurt her! Now do something!!»
Jisoo raised and eyebrow looking down at me contorting and whining in pain, she gasped and flew over me as if to observe.
Chaeyoung demanded her bravely «Do something! Unnie says it's your fault! FUCKING DO SOMETHING!»
Jennie gasped «Chaeyoung! Words!»
She groaned «I'm not a Saint k? Now do something Kim Jisoo.»
Jisoo seemed pissed but she knew here she couldn't do anything, so she groaned «Just cause Jennie cares in a disgusting way about you.» Jennie slapped her back as Jisoo growled at her «Jennie Kim you better watch out!»
Chaeyoung yelled at her «STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING!!»
Jisoo sighed and tilted my head to the side towards Chaeyoung's belly, giving her a good view of my neck, she smirked and licked her lips for then bite me, her bite wasn't painful at all compared to the pain I was feeling from awhile.