💥Chap.3💥

After an intense round me and my best friend were now laying in bed catching our breathes and I informed her «Two weeks ago I bumped into her at the usual club I go

After an intense round me and my best friend were now laying in bed catching our breathes and I informed her «Two weeks ago I bumped into her at the usual club I go. She was damn cute and hot and she was also really gentle and caring. I see why she got your attention. But watch out, she's more sensitive and smart than she might look like.»
My best friend red eyes glowed as a smirk appeared on her face «She wants to go back to the lake. Make sure she gets there tonight, I'll be waiting for her.» her smirk changed to an evil grin
«Yah, stop that fucked mind of yours. You know nothing about her.»
She looked at me «Lalisa Manoban, Thai, 18 years old, hot, sexy, born on March 27, 1997 so she's an Aries, she's 166.5cm and weight 44.7 kg and lastly her amazing blood type, which is my favorite, 0. What else do I need to know about my next victim or portable blood sack?»
I rolled my eyes «Gurl, you have to chose your victims or portable blood sack or whatever from people who aren't known, you put at risk our worlds existence. And as much as I could see, this Lalisa isn't so unknown. She was with a girl named Yuqi at the club.»
Jisoo raised an eyebrow «Uh? But she only has a friend which is Park Chaeyoung. Which let me tell you, I can totally say that she would be a good fuck for you.»
I sighed «We elves might be known for being mischievous but we're still pure creatures. Unlike you vampires.»
Jisoo glared at me «Yah, was that an attack against my specie? All species have their Kings and Queens and all those royal people but remember, we vampires are still stronger and above you all.»
I snorted «Sure thing sis. Now chill the fuck down instead of trying to destroy this whole castle.»
Jisoo looked around finally noticing our surroundings quivering as small cracks were appearing so she stopped and said «Damn you Jennie Kim. If you weren't my best friend and occasionally friend with benefits I would have killed you already for disrespecting me, Kim Ji Soo, one of the last pure vampires, a descendant of the strongest family.»
I stood up and snapped my fingers once, my clothes appearing on me while telling her «Strongest just because 18 years ago the actually strongest family to ever live got mysteriously murdered which leads me to tell you, beware of your surroundings, cause who killed that family could easily kill you and your loved ones.»
Jisoo also stood up and manually dressed herself since she couldn't use magic for that «That's why my family instituted a reign of terror. Because the previous family was way too nice, I also think that's the reason they got overpowered. No one would be dumb enough to go against us. They would only end up dying.»
I answered her as I was doing my make-up while watching in the flying mirror in front of my face «You're too sure about your family power when you shouldn't.»
Jisoo pointed out taking care of her black hair «It's not just that. You know that I have a theory about what could have really happened to that family. Let me tell you, no living creature could plot something against them without them knowing, I feel like a traitor is involved... Someone they trusted...»
As I applied my old pink lip tint I said «They would have known if someone from the inside is involved. Now stop with your stupid theories without a logic sense.»
Jisoo sighed «Keep thinking whatever you wanna think but, one day, I will get to the bottom of this. Mark my words Kim.»
I shrugged «Think what you want then. I'm gonna go, it's time to bring your dear human back to the lake. Kim.»
She nodded «Can't wait to taste her.»
I rolled my eyes taking a deep breath and mumbled shaking my head «Vampires...»
She probably mimicked me and said «Elves...»