Chap.31

«Yo! Stop looking around! We need to go! Our human is waiting for us!» I called my best friend«I am so excited! We will have an owner! And she's also hot! And Thai like us! And wow! Wow!» he started purring and wiggling his tail«Yeah man! I'm also...

«I am so excited! We will have an owner! And she's also hot! And Thai like us! And wow! Wow!» he started purring and wiggling his tail
«Yeah man! I'm also excited! She's a living doll! Can't believe Lady Jisoo let her go!» I said back as we made our way towards her house, both in our human forms, but our ears and tails hidden with clothes.

When we reached it we placed a card box with a note saying

"Please take care of us~! :3"

We then ringed the door bell and quickly changed into cats jumping in the box, I said «Yo man! Take your ass away from my face!»
«Ok sorry.» he said.

When we were in our animal form even though we talked, to not hybrids it would have sound like a normal animal verse.

The door opened and there she stood, her eyes puffy and red, sniffing, it broke my heart honestly, I wondered why she was so sad.

She looked around and we meowed making her look down and gasp, she crouched and took the note then looked at us «Aww, poor babies got abandoned here. Don't worry, I will take care of you.» she gave us a smile and took the card box with us inside in her arms going back in her house and closing the door with her foot.

We looked around taking in our surroundings, the house was beautiful, modest and simple but beautiful, just my style.

She sat on the couch and placed us on the small wooden table «So, let me see if you two are boys or girls.» she picked me before and looked at me, I wasn't ashamed «Oh, you're a boy! I already have the perfect name... Leo!»

My name is BamBam!! Not Leo! I don't mind it but it's not mine!!

She giggled and kissed the top of my head

OH MY GOD!!!! WAAAHH! I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!!

(A/N: BamBam as himself/Leo)