Chap.50

As I was looking around their base after breaking out of the temporary cell I was placed in, I could tell that this guys were really well organized but didn't look that professional

As I was looking around their base after breaking out of the temporary cell I was placed in, I could tell that this guys were really well organized but didn't look that professional. Which meant only one thing...

Damn, unnie, we're gonna get rid of them so easily! Like all they have is organization but they don't seem strong or professional, they don't stand a chance against us! How the hell Seulgi unnie see me dying when the people we fight are these!

I don't know, but I mean, the future changes everyday... So, tell me more about how to enter the base and survive in the world.

Just steal one of their vans, I'll wait for you inside here, give you their special uniform and then we kill everyone.

Dark Lisa really knows no limit right? You would never kill anyone.

I'll let you know their moving schedule soon. Just need to sneak in the office, but I might actually just need to wait to be called in by the boss to know everything since they're gonna be under me anyway...

Momo told us something that might be useful for you, the night from 3 to 4 a.m, all the cameras shuts down for rebooting or something like that. We could use that time to break in and you can use that time to sneak wherever they take their schedules etc.

Thanks, now I have backup plan.

«Miss Manoban where do you think you're going?» I turned around, raising both my eyebrows bored at the three guys
«Strolling around? What? Do you think I would have stayed in that shitty cell?» I raised my index finger moving it from side to side to show my disagreement «Na ah, that ain't it dudes.»
The co-leader, who of course couldn't miss no matter his broken arm, said «We will provide with your own deluxe room. Go back now.»

Are you bossing me around?

«Dude, did y'all thought I would let a bunch of idiots boss me around? Bitches I'm the Ethereal Supreme, for goodness sake, not some random person.» I huffed
«Boss, are you sure she really is the Ethereal Supreme? She looks different...»
I rolled my eyes «Indeed I am. But ya know, you're pissing me off so much more every second that passes by, starting from when you kidnapped my friend and ex-girlfriend. So don't expect me to be chill.»
The same minion asked his boss «What does that has to do with the fact that she's different?» he received only a shrug as an answer making me snicker
«If y'all wanna kidnap me and enslave me at least do your homeworks properly. Damn you're really pissing me off.» I stomped my left foot, huffing and crossing my arms, when suddenly all of them flew back.

I gasped and looked at my foot «Interesting... Didn't know I could do this... Might be useful.»
One of the minions said whining «Boss, she's scary... I wanna go to my mommy...»
I laughed and commented «Mommy's babyboy. Tsk.»

I turned around and went back to exploring ignoring the guy trying to stop me.

This might be waaaaaay more easier than I thought. Really? How could I die? I ain't that much of an idiot.

«Kumpimook! You've been asked what's going on with Miss Manoban and her friends

«Kumpimook! You've been asked what's going on with Miss Manoban and her friends.» the hybrids elder questioned me once again demanding, the patience already lost
«I don't know.» I lied again «It's not like they brag about what they'll do. Can I go now? Ten is waiting for me along with my new cozy home. My Lali showered me with many new toys and some catnip that I can't wait to get into. And the bed! Oh gosh the bed!» I started purring and the elder sighed
«Go. You're not going to talk even if you know anyway.»

I stood up and ran out of the office I was trapped in for almost 5 hours and met with Ten who questioned me «How did it go?»
I smirked «Lies perfectly spat mate. How about you?»
He gave me an okay sign «All smooth as oil.»
We high fived and I asked him «Shall we go to that amazing catnip that Lili brought us?»
He jumped «Yes please!» then cocked his head to one side «Talking about our master–»
I corrected him «It's mistress and she doesn't like to be called that way, just like she doesn't like to be called owner.»
He nodded «Whatever. Any news?»
I nodded and while stepping into our room I said «Momo was rescued and PockPack seems to be doing great there.»
He smiled «Good. Or else I would have went there and killed everyone.»
I started looking around for our amazing catnip and told him jokingly «You would die before even having the time to step in their base.»
Ten suddenly gasped and told me «I forgot to tell you. I went to talk to Seulgi noona, she told me that she can't understand how she's seeing only bad scenarios related to Lisa, when everything seems to be way to easy since it seems like this guys are rookies in what they do and not that smart. She's stressing a lot between the wedding and this thing.»
I hummed «I'm sorry for her.. but what's the point in telling me this?»
I turned around and met his curious eyes «Is it possible that noona's powers are getting weaker or somehow someone is distorting the scenarios?»
I pursed my lips «Somewhere I've read that people like noona who can see pass and future events, if sick might make their powers kinda crazy. But I've never heard about someone distorting someone's power.»
«You're telling me noona is sick!?» he exclaimed covering his mouth with one hand, but I shook my head
«I haven't said that. I've said that if her powers are really doing some bad tricks, she COULD be sick. Plus, maybe it's all a façade and this people aren't really idiots. We need to wait and see.»
Ten hummed «Fine. Now let's get into this catnip.»

---

«BANG BANG BANG!» we sang with our whole hearts while dancing, the catnip was making us extremely hiped

The door of our room slammed open and Jisoo asked yelling mad «WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NOISE?!»
I grabbed her hands and danced with her «Noona!!! Dance with us!»
Ten reached us while banging his head, Jisoo looked at us disgusted getting herself free from my grip for then look around «Did Lisa bought you catnip?»
«Hell yeah!» Ten said as Jisoo shock her head pressing one hand on her forehead definitely pissed
«LISA IS RISKING HER LIFE AND YOU TWO ARE HERE MAKING A MESS AND NOT LETTING ME WORK! I'M GONNA LOCK YOU AWAY!»
I smiled smugly at her and crossed my arms «Nah, nah, Lisa would be really mad. Cuz she loves us a lot. We're like her children.»
Jisoo raised an eyebrow and smirked evilly «Lisa is not here though.»
My eyes widened as I grabbed Ten hand «Oh shit.»

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1174 words

녕안! So short chapter I know. Sorry, I'm just having troubles placing down things I want to happen, it's often like this when it comes to this stuff ahah sorry.

Anyway, what do you think about Seulgi's thing? How about Lisa and that gang?

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 🤗😘

-Ary 🦄🤙🏻🌈

{Edited}