"Namjoon!"

Sunny...Maybe he came to show her this place...

I heard the bushes rustling. I closed my eyes, I don't want to see them together.

"Minji..."

Don't open your eyes...

"Minji. Wake up. Open your eyes...I'm here."

I opened my eyes and saw him there. It was as if life was brought back into a lifeless body.

"Namjoon...." I managed to say.

I slightly smiled.

"I got you. Don't worry"

He took my in his arms. I felt happy...he came for me. His embrace was warm and at the same time I sensed a bit of sentiment. Did I look sick? I looked at him as he carried me out.

He looked at me and smiled. "Always getting into trouble I see."

I didn't even care about the necklace anymore.

"You know me so well..." I said softly.

"Keep talking to me. Don't fall asleep okay? We're taking you home and then tomorrow you're going to the doctor. What were you thinking anyway? It's so cold and you're wearing these shorts. No sweater. Aren't you cold?"

"Not anymore..." I put my head against his chest. "Namjoon....I miss you....." I said as I closed my eyes. Tears escaped from my eyes. "I'm sorry...."

I don't why I apologized but being here like this made feel so vulnerable and fragile. I wanted to tell him I missed him. Even though I knew it was useless, I wanted him to know.

"It's okay, I'm here now. I'm not going to leave you alone...I'm the one who should be sorry not you...I'm sorry I hurt you" he said.

He held on to me tighter.

"Minji...I promise that this time nothing will keep me away from you. You'll always be my number 1. My best friend."

I can't live with that, to only be his friend but it's the only way I can still be near him. Even though it kills me I have to try.

"Minji"

JunHong...

"Is she alright?"

As if she cares. I bet she's only saying it for show.

I opened my eyes and looked at JunHong.

"What took you so long?" I smiled.

"I called but you never answered. Then I began looking for you and I thought something had happened to you."

Namjoon carefully set me down. "Can you stand?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I think-"

I fell forward.

JunHong caught me. "We should take her to the doctor. It should be opened still, if not to the hospital."

Namjoon took his sweater off and put it on me.

"You'll get sick" I said as I began to take it off.

"Leave it on. You need it more than me." He said.

"Namjoon, let's go. I'm sure JunHong will take Minji from me." Sunny said.

I thought so. All for show.

"Are you insane? Can't you see your sister is ill?! How can you act so careless?!" Namjoon exclaimed.

Her eyes widened, she scoffed and she began walking away.