The fans points out but Namjoon handles it cleverly.

"Suga-hyung is having a problem with the makeup so he will be here." Namjoon says and  everyone nods. They were curious about the small arrangement beside their table.

"Why there's a mini's table?" Jimin ask J-Hope who smiles.

Soon, the mini's walks in and the fans started to cooing.

'3..2..1 Anneyenhaseo!! Mini Bangtan Sonyeondan-hinimda!!' They introduces and bows. Kookie started to wave at the fans and they were cooing and clicking pic of him.

"Aha..they got their own table now." Jin states and they takes their seats.

Sitting arrangement was:

BTS

J-Hope   Jin   Jimin   Namjoon  empty   Jungkook   Taehyung

Mini's

Jin   Chim  Tae  Suga  Hope  Joon  Kookie.

Soon the fans starts to come and the grown ups gets busy signing and talking with the fans. But something was unusual because everytime the fans takes time to talk with the members but now they were in hurry and rushing with their stuffs.

Suga soon joined them and starts to work. They were so caught up in fans that they didn't noticed the mini's.

They mostly talk with the fans for like 1/2 minutes but today they were skipping on to the next members. The fans were getting low in numbers in the queue of the grown ups and there was a huge line in mini's table.

They turns their head today them as they noticed the rush.

The fans were babying all of the mini's.  The mini's were doing their jobs.

"Jin! Do you still like to eat alot?!" Fan ask and mini Jin frown.

'Of course! I love eating!'

"Jiminie! Oh my god! Your hands are so small~~"

'No...it's not...but I'm cute!'

"Aigoo! Taetae! Your looking so cute!"

'I know! I'm cute! I'm handsome too!!'

"Suga! Can you rap at this age?"

'Can you? '

"Hope! Please make me smile!"

'You need to smile more!! Smile!! Smile! Follow the sunshine!'

"Joonie, you look so matured."

'Pardon!! I am matured! '

"Ahh! Kookie! Your so adorable!! Aigoo!!"

'Thawnk you! Waab you!'

The grown ups jaw dropped.

*****************************

After half hour later, Chim went to the washroom alone and lost his way back.

He went to the makeup room and the dress room but he didn't find anyone.

Being sad, he went back to the waiting room and curled up in ball.

'I'm lost...Minmin will be mad...' Chim wipes his eyes in his sweater paw.

After an hour later, the event ended and they all came back to the waiting room. Jimin was worried for Chim.

But as soon as he walked in, he saw Chim was sleeping on the couch peacefully.

He went closer and caresses his hair.

"I was so worried for you..." He kissed his forehead and let him sleep as Kookie and Taetae joins Chim as well.

                      ___________

Extra:

Lil meow meow: Anneyenhaseo! It's me. That fucking author left me here and ran away. So I'm gonna host this fucking show. Why this room is so fucking messy. I mean it's literally behind our dorm and its small. The waiting area isn't that fancy and the hosting room is Aish. ...even though there's a random couch in the room.

Jin: yah! I'm sitting here!

Lil meow meow: whatever! I mean who does that! That author is no good for the society! She must be a crazy person who escaped the mental care!

Jimin: aren't you gonna bring your guest today?

Lil meow meow: first of all where does she changes the names? I need to change my name! I want to change my name to Min Yoongi genius jjang jjang man boong boong!

Jin: but I love this one! *sips tea*

Lil meow meow: who told you to be here?

Jin: I can go anywhere. Btw there's a script on your desk.

Lil meow meow: I don't need a fucking script! *throws the script away* I'm Min Yoongi! !

Jin: fine by me.*sips his tea again.*

Lil meow meow: Well  today we have to bring Namjoon. Namjoon, come here.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon?
.
.
.
.
KIM NAMJOON!!

Namjoon: *opens the door slightly * I don't wanna come today....

Lil meow meow: Aish. ..Someone throw me my phone.

Jungkook: Here! *throws lil meow meow's phone*

Lil meow meow: YAH! THAT'S NEW!! *calls J-Hope.*

25 minutes later. ..

Namjoon : fuck my life...

Lil meow meow: thank you, J-Hope.

J-Hope: I'm sorry...but he paid me extra $2 ...T^T

Jin: It's taking too much time! Wait for the next chapter for the details. Bye!

Lil meow meow: yeah right!  Anyway, fuckers no worried people who are jobless! Stay tune for the new chap! See ya later suckers.

Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda!!

Hope you enjoyed the chap and there's more Coming! So see ya.

Bai! Author-nim luvs her kids.💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜