Chapter 16- Taylor!:)

ابدأ من البداية

** A day later **

I open my heavy eyes, expecting earthy tones and a sleeping Niall in the other bed beside mine. What I get is much different though, white walls, needles pumping in whatever substance is in there inside my veins, a beeping monitor and a worried yet asleep Harry sitting in the chair right beside my bed with his head on the bed. My gaze shifts to the couple on the other chairs watching t.v, Monica and Zayn. I see Louis and Amanda talking to the doctor, and Niall glaring at me angrily. The events from last night come racing back inside my head, my lip trembles and my eyes water.

Is he going to hurt me? That's the only thought that makes sense in my head right now, the other thoughts are not understandable in my sleepy haze. His gaze shifts the sleeping Harry and then back to me, disgust evident in his eyes. A lone tear falls, he grins. The door opens and closes, gasps fill the room, yet I can only look at the hateful boy glaring at me. 'I hate you' he mouths, another tear falls.

"TAYLOR YOUR AWAKE!" Louis screams and attacks me in a hug. I don't return it, how could I? I'm so distracted by the angry lad in front of me. He glances around the room, then you can literally see a lightbulb go off in his head.

"Can you all leave.. Erm I want to talk to Taylor alone." I stiffen as Nialls voice floats around the room, his Irish accent hiding all the anger.

"Ya um I guess I need to talk to him also." I say, my Irish accent hiding all my fear. They wake up a sleepy Harry and soon they are all at the cafeteria, eating some lunch.

"Taylor, I'm I don't know how to say this but, look I feel kind of bad for putting you in the hospital." He says sighing, my eyes widen involuntarily. How would he know he put me here?

"BUT! I still don't forgive you for anything. Nothing, unless..." He trails off, I groan. I know I'll do this because I can't risk our "friendship". Gosh I'm a sad case.

"What?" I ask, he grins evily and I shudder.

"Get Amanda and Louis to break up, she's mine." He says I gasp and shake my head furiously. I can't do that! They're happy again, maybe she's a little unsure about everything but there better off now than before.

"I can't do that Niall are you insane!" I shriek, he glares and comes up towards me. I have no where to go, being stuck in a hospital bed isn't good in this situation. As he gets closer I see a hidden emotion in his eyes, pain. He's just broken, that's all. I grab his hand and pull him on the bed with me. He tried to get away but soon he's crying, no sobbing into my hospital gown.

"Ni, buddy you know I can't do that. I wish I could, and I know you think she's your princess but maybe she's not. Just keep looking for your princess and she will come eventually I promise. I promise that ill be a better friend also, I'm so sorry I ditched you for Harry, I'm so sorry. I'll take more time for you I promise. Your my unnofficial brother alright? I love you." I tell the sobbing lad, I kiss his forehead and continue cuddling him.

"Taylor please don't apologize, I'm the terrible person not you! I'm so sorry, I don't even know if you can forgive me but none of those words I said, I didn't mean them!" He says, I just continue comforting him. I feel so terrible for the blonde Irishman, he kept all his emotions pent up and then he snapped. Broke you could say, and now he's finally letting it all out.

Harry walks in and sees Niall whose now sleeping. I smile at him tiredly, he walks over to the chair he was sitting in earlier and kisses my forehead.

"Why's Niall in your lap?" He asks, I smile at him falling asleep slowly but surely.

"He broke Haz, he snapped finally. He just needed to let it all out." I mumble and fall asleep finally. It's been a long hour or so.

********* later********

I can hear things but I don't exactly want to open my eyes. I hear someone screaming, someone sobbing, someone else screaming. So much screaming. I open my tired eyes to see myself in Amanda and Harry's living room. Harry is screaming at Niall, he looks livid, Niall is crying, Liam is trying to break them up, Louis is on Harry's side also screaming at poor Niall, Zayn, Amanda and Monica are also trying to break up the fight.

I jump up from the couch but no one notices, I run to Harry who barely reacts when he notices I'm awake.

"Harry Edward Styles you stop yelling at Niall right now or so help me you will wish you were never born." I say and I know he hears me when he freezes.

"Are you insane Taylor? He had no right to say what he did to you!" He protests to me, I smile at him.

"As much as I love you protecting me, Niall and I talked it out already. He apologized, everything is perfectly fine." I tell him assuredly, he looks over at Niall and sighs.

"If you say so." He says, I nod and give him a quick peck. He gives me a hug also and I enjoy his warmth. I pull away and go to the crying Niall.

"Niall everything's fine remember? No one is yelling at you anymore." I say assuring him. He looks up at me and launches himself into my arms and I return the friendly yet comforting hug.

"Is everyone good now?" I ask, everyone nods. I grin and let go of Niall, and skip to Monica and Amanda.

"Wanna go do something? I'm kind of bored and we don't get to hang out as three very much anymore!" I ask the girls, their eyes light up and they nod. Now what to do?

A/N- What do you think they should do? Haha? Like the drama that went on? Didn't know Niall could be so evil!!! Haha! Tell me what you think of it! Don't you love how I updated so soon after Panda! It was because I just had this idea and I couldn't let it go to waste! Haha so

COMMENT

VOTE

and FAN us!!:)

P.S- me and Amanda both have new stories out, hers is BLOODY BRILLIANT! So you should go check them out!

Her is - DNA (a one direction fan fiction)

Mine is- Stuck In The Friend-Zone

Go check them out!:) thanks guys for all the reads also! It means a lot!