Chapter 17

Narrator: Daniel Abrams/Brooklyn

Chapter 17

The warehouse was large and filled with wooden boxes. As we walked around the enemy base, there was something scuttling around. The creature revealed itself in an unlikely way. We all had heard a girly scream coming from the center of the room. It was Wildman making the scream!

Beside Wildman was the raccoon girl, her teeth deep in Wildman's thigh. She had long black hair that was unwashed and unkempt. The only things she wore were a white buttoned dress shirt and light blue thong underwear. Her entire body smelled like yesterday's garbage and the only raccoon feature she actually had was a striped tail. She had a simple shortsword as her only defense.

"You stole something from us," the girl said in a drunken state "and we want it back!"

"What did we steal?" Beanpole asked cautiously.

"Her!" she said pointing to Mordred.

"I forgot to say the truth" Mordred sighed "I ran away from home..."

"I'm curious," Jackie asked, "Who are you, rabies ridden raccoon?"

"I am Ushiwakamaru," the girl said as her mouth was starting to foam "and I don't have rabies."

"Who's she?" I asked Beanpole quietly.

"She was probably a he" he responded, "he was considered a great folk hero in Japan."

"Aren't you forgetting something?!" Wildman yelled at everyone brandishing their weaponry "She has rabies!"

"I'll give you one more chance" Ushiwakamaru hissed "give her up!"

"Babbage Babbage!!" Babbage-six cried.

"Ok" she replied, "it's on!"

It was at that moment lances started attacking us. Turns out there was another servant in the warehouse. Things just got worse from there...