9-13|My Week

"Happiness is an accident of nature, a beautiful and flawless aberration."
-Pat Conroy
———————————————————————
Friday 
Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a school tank top, a school jacket, high waisted jeans, white Nike Air Force 1's, and a pearl choker.

Nothing much really happened this week. On Monday and Tuesday, I finished my homework during school so it was the first time that I actually haven't had homework to finish at home.

In English on all days except Monday, we did this placement test. Paige and I were almost done with it, but now we have to redo it all since we were the only two who hadn't finished. Which stinks because I was on question 51 and there are 50-60 questions on the test.

I had a Biology test, Spanish test, Health test, and Geometry test today which stunk. I missed 3 on my Health test because I accidentally switched 2 of them and the other I didn't fully read the question. I think I did okay on my Biology test and my Geometry test. I definitely missed some on my Geometry test. I think my Spanish test went well. We were supposed to take our Vocab and Etymology test today, but the teacher decided to change it to Monday.

Last Saturday and Sunday were my first days at Driver's Ed. There was this gothic kid there and some kid asked the gothic kid if he was in a cult. The gothic kid said he wasn't. Then the other kid said sorry that he asked. Then the gothic kid said he gets asked that all the time.

On Thursday I had my first piano lesson and the teacher assigned my 3 pages of homework. It probably won't take too long though. At least I hope.

The Geometry teacher assigned us over 30 math questions and he was absent so he didn't explain it to us. So this is gonna take awhile.

I didn't have a cheer game this week since the JV and Varsity games were both away. It felt nice to have a day off. At the next practice, we are learning a dance to teach the elementary kids that signed up to do the cheer clinic. Next week's game is home against my sister's school. They are going to beat us by a lot.

I went to my sister's game and watched it. Today was their homecoming.