Scott imagine for katie

"SCOTT"! you screamed from his room upstairs.
"What"?! he asked concerned. he practically tripped to get to the door in time.
"look there's a fair going on"! You squealed, your voice laced with enthusiasm.
"Oh cool! lets go"! he said sitting down next to you."when is it"?
"Well it's here all week but tonight there's fireworks".
"Oooh lets go tonight"! Scott said with his big brown puppy eyes And a his biggest smile.

***at the fair***

"Do we have have to" you whimpered getting into the cart of the haunted house.
"Katie it's not going to be that bad". scot said chuckling at your fright.
You just groaned and sunk into the seat next to your boyfriend. you clutched the panda bear stuffed animal that he won you just before this.
The doors flew open and your cart began to move. You gripped Scott's arm as you two submerged into the darkness.

The haunted house wasn't very bad, it was basically old rundown plastic machinery ,that was actually pretty creepy, but that wasn't the intention.
Once you got to the end of the tunnel there was a seemingly not scary figure just standing still. You knew that it would pop up any second now but what you weren't prepared for was Scott's high pitched scream when it happened. He instantly buried his face in between your neck and stuffed animal. When the doors opened you heard giggles and "awww their so cute"s all around when people saw Scott scared and you hugging him.

To finish the night off Scott told you to meet him at the Ferris wheel. You obeyed him and trotted towards the feria wheel. You had your back leaned up against the base of the Ferris wheel structure when you saw Scott approach you holding pink cotton candy in one hand and two slices of pizza stacked on separate plates in his other hand. You ate the pizza in line for the ride. When you got up to the front the conductor told Scott that he couldn't bring the cotton candy on but you pleaded and pleaded to the point where he got so annoyed that he just let you have it.

Once you were on the top of the Ferris wheel you could see all of beacon hills covered in lights and the stars above the city twinkling just as bright as the city. Scott turned and kissed you with passion and need just as the firework show began. You pulled away and cuddled up in his arms while watching the night sky burst with color.

SORRY THAT WAS A HORRIBLE ENDING =/ any ways I'm working on all of them. I had to start over again bc the same friend who deleted the imagines before decided that it would be funny to delete them again😡😒 lets just say that we're not friends anymore😂 any ways I'm working on the rest so hang tight