The fight

Sorry I was gone for so long :( I'll try to be more active with writing and stuff :) thanks you so much for 50k reads it honestly means so much ilyg

The fight-boy of your choice

2 days, 4 hours, 13 minuets and counting. The seconds ticked away in the back of our head. It was all you could think about, it was eating you up, your entire focus was the argument, the tear in your relationship that was now taking over you. Your mind wrapped around the idea of being without him squeezing it so tight it gave you electrifying headaches.

You ache for him. Your hands ached for the smooth touch of his skin and the contour of his face. Your eyes ached for reassuring glow of his. You lips ached for his, the passionate kisses you had shared and the way he occasionally slid his thumb over them when he was done kissing them. You missed everything.

12:45 am
You couldn't sleep, the thought of his arms around another girl besides you rolled over in your head maliciously tearing you apart from the inside. You flipped over onto your side tears pricking the back of your eyes threatening, to spill over any moment now. You couldn't bear the loss of him and you hoped he felt the same way but judging by his behavior you doubted it, and with that the tears had coated your cheeks with a slick coating spilling onto your pillow.

You felt a dip in the bed behind you, the familiar warm aura of the one you loved and then finally his arms pulling you backwards into the curve of his body. Your tears seized. You rolled over wrapping your arms around his neck engulfing yourself in the embrace that you had been longing for.