11 - Drop The Gun

Start from the beginning

"Camila.." Lauren sighed. Still standing at that very same spot.

Camila looked down at her feet. "Oh I fucking bet Lauren isn't even your real-" She looked up at Lauren's face as the information hit her. "Fuck.." She chocked out. "Fuck, Lauren isn't your real name is it?"

Lauren stared at her face, lost for words. Camila turned around abruptly, going for the vase on the windowsill. It was smashed into a thousands pieces before she knew it. The brunette was breathing heavily while pacing around the room with big steps, her heels slammed against the floor, glass being pressed into the wood with loud cracks. "You were behind the big deal. The million pills. It's a trap." She said, swinging around her arms wildly, her arms shaking. "A fucking wedding, really?" She breathed out. "Fuck you!"

Suddenly Camila was standing right in front of her face and she was trying to push her away. "Fucking liar!" She screamed at her before turning around abruptly and walking towards the other side of the room again. "They're all agents huh? The family and friends? Except for Armando, his friends and I, who you will arrest after the deal-"

"I'm not- I-" Lauren choked out. "We're not arresting you." 

Camila's wild gaze was now pointed directly into her eyes. Lauren stared into the brown eyes she'd grown so familiar with over the past months. There was so much anger in them now. This was the worst case scenario she'd had nightmares about. This was the end.

"Not arresting me?" Camila scoffed. "And what the fuck do I owe that privilege for?"

"You told me you don't want anything to do with- with the drugs." Lauren explained, stepping forward slightly just for Camila to put her hand up.

"Stay right there!" She shouted at her, her shaky finger once again pointed at her. "Stay.. stay right fucking there. If you think this is some kind of fucked up romantic love story you're fucking wrong."

"Camila listen. You gotta listen to me.." Lauren said, her voice sounding weird to her own ears. She could feel her heartbeat pounding against her chest. "Please hear me out." She pleaded, tears in her eyes as she stared at the brunette, who'm she barely recognised in her furious, frantic state.

"You've been lying to me since the minute I met you." Camila said before a laugh escaped her mouth. "I bet you hate Mojito's huh? And volleyball, and The 1975, running, muffins, swimming, talking- Ha! God I bet you hate me. You must hate me so much. I- wow, I- How could I be this-"

A sob escaped Lauren's mouth and she shook her head in terror. "I don't hate you. Camz I- I- fuck I don't hate you. I couldn't hate you." She stuttered. "I- I like you. I like you way too much. I've li-"

"Shut up!" Camila said, stepping closer to Lauren again and shoving her backwards. "You can't say shit like that anymore Lauren. Stop lying!"

"I'm not!" Lauren shouted, putting up her hands in the air. At this point she didn't care if people outside of the cabin could hear them screaming. "I'm not lying Camila! I've never lied about anything I felt- I- I feel for you."

Another loud laugh escaped Camila's lips and she shoved Lauren back once again. Lauren didn't do anything but just stand there, breathing fast while she stared at the brunette. "Well that's fucked up!" Camila shouted, running her hands through her hair. "You're fucked up!"

Lauren's knees buckled under the stress and she sat down on the floor, hands covering her face. She tried to calm her breathing down but found herself hyperventilating anyway. "I'm- I'm so- Camila- I am so sorry, you have no idea how hard this has been for me. I never meant to-"