11 - Drop The Gun

Lauren's eyes widened and she hurried over to the brunette, who was holding her very own handgun in her hands. "Wh-what w-were you doing?" Lauren asked, panicked as she took the gun from Camila, who looked at her in a confused stare.

"I- I was looking for the wh-whiske- I- I saw you grab it from your bag earlier and I-" She stuttered, never really finishing her sentence. Her eyes were on the gun in Lauren's hand. "Lauren, that's a Glock 19. Why do you have a Glock 19? How'd you get that? What do you have that for?" A manic laugh flew out of her mouth. "On your wedding day?" 

The questions rang in Lauren's head while she ducked down to push the gun back into her backpack. Fuck. How could she have been so careless with it? She'd brought the gun with her for protection, not for Camila to find out what this day was all about. "I- I- w-why do you know so much about g-guns?"

"Don't turn the questions around. Please don't change the fucking subject again Lauren. You always do that when you don't know how to answer a question." Camila said, running her hands through her hair nervously before shaking her head and putting them behind her, leaning on the counter. "Why the fuck do you have that Glock in your damn bag, Lo?" She asked her, real stress evident in her voice now. "I know what kinda gun that is." She added, her voice shaking. "That's a policemen's gun."

Lauren's eyebrows did an involuntary raise and she stepped backwards, looking down at the floor. She laid the gun down on the kitchen counter and stepped away from it. "I- I have it for protection. It's not- I mean I- it isn't mine. I swear it's-"

"So It's Zayn's?" Camila asked. "Is he the policeman? Or are you?" Her hands ran through her hair as she looked at Lauren, who just stood there, stunned. "You both are. Oh my god. You are both- this was- Is that what this whole thing was about the whole time? You asking me about the drugs?" Camila's hands were running through her hair again. She now passed by Lauren and started pacing around the room. "Fuck." She mumbled. Lauren couldn't do anything but look at her from her place in the cabin, she was nailed to the ground. Her feet felt like they couldn't move an inch and so she was stuck, forced to stare at an exploding Camila Cabello with her eyes wide open. "Fuck!" Camila shouted, waving her arms around violently. "No fucking way!"

"Camz, calm down. It's-" Lauren tried coming up with yet another lie but the brunette interrupted her.

"No you- you shut the fuck up!" She shouted loudly, pointing a finger in Lauren's direction.  "I'm right aren't I?!"

Lauren wanted to tell her she was being ridiculous. That she was saying things that couldn't be true. She couldn't lie anymore though, not now. Camila knew and she had to fix it. She had to fix it. "Camila, please-"

Camila's hands are running through her hair frantically while her big brown eyes stared down at Lauren. "You tried to get close to me- fuck you tried getting close to be to- to get fucking information.." She said loudly. "I should have seen- fuck I should have seen the fucking signs. You fucking asked me about the drugs so many times!" Her hands were pulling at her hair. "Is that what this was?" She asked then, stepping closer to Lauren and grabbing ahold her dress to pull her closer. 

"Camila.. please-" Lauren tried, but it had no use.

"Is that what this was?!" She shouted, pointing at Lauren and then at herself. "Undercover agents." Camila sighed, pushing Lauren back slightly before turning around and burying her face in her hands. "I should've known. You and your fucking gorgeous face and your fucking 'easy going' vibe." She help up a peace sign before laughing out loud and balling her fists next to her body. "and your fucking suspicious last name." She turned around and and looked up at Lauren, a wicked smile on her face this time. "Jesus Christ." She chuckled. "Couldn't you have come up with something more difficult? Lauren Green."