"Hmm.. hmm.. " some one's clearing throat made me realise that iam checking out my husband that too infront of all family members.. So embarassing..

"he is all yours swetha.." kalyani aunty said which made everyone laugh..

I blushed and lowered my head..

He came and sat on the seat beside me.. I still dont know whether to sit or not..

Iam fighting with my thoughts.. He held my wrist and made me sit beside him..

Everyone started eating..

I was just looking at the plate.. Whether to eat or not..

"Swetha.. Come on eat.. Share with your beloved husband.. " shanmuk uncle said..

"May be she is feeling so shy" kalyani aunty said smiling..

I looked down.. Feeling nervous..

Rakesh took a piece of idly and moved his hand towards my lips.. I was shocked to that act..

I involuntarily opened my mouth.. He is looking at me with.. Care?? Love??

I dont know.. Even it might be just an act infront of the family.. But still that gesture made my eyes filled with happytears..

"Come on swetha.. Why dont you feed him? Its so lovely to look at you both like that.. " prabha aunty said..

"yah.. Come on swetha" kalyani aunty said.. Everyone smiled..

I blushed and looked down.. He placed his left hand on my hand and squeezed it.. I looked at him.. He slowly blinked his eyes signalling me to go on..

I took a piece of idly and dipped it in groundnut chutney and placed my hand near his lip..

He opened the mouth and ate it.. Once As he was closing the mouth, His lips touched my fingers.. I felt goose bumps.. My hand shaked..

"I think we should change the rule a little bit.. Husbands should feed their wifes and vice versa in breakfast.. Not just sharing the plate.." amit uncle said.. Every one laughed and praised him..

Every one started feeding their partners.. Initially i felt embarrassed when we are feeding each other but looking at all of them felt happy..

After breakfast.." are you people really together?? " madhu aunty asked all of a sudden..

We looked at her confused..

"She seems to be too shy  and nervous to look at you or touch you.. Which seems too abnormal" madhu aunty said looking at rakesh..

"Madhu.. Where are your manners?? " shanmuk uncle shouted at her.

"i just expressed my doubt.." she shrugged her shoulders.

I and rakesh looked at each other then i looked down with shame..

"she is feeling shy beacuse you all people are there.." rakesh said..

Everyone seems to agree with his lie..

But i felt sorry for them..

Tears formed in my eyes.. Its easy for him to lie like that.. But its too difficult for me..

I stood and went to our room without looking at anyone..

I know it might look rude to go away like that.. But its better than bursting into tears infront of all..

I fallen onto the bed and cried.

I stopped crying when a hand tapped on my shoulder.. I looked at rakesh who is looking at me with concern..