Chapter!36

Yoongi turned around and looked to see the hunter reaching for jimin, he took his wrist and slammed him into the wall, an yelp escaped hunters mouth as he looked straight in yoongi's red eyes, now you could see fear in hunter's eyes, he shook his head no, not wanting to get hurt.

yoongi slammed him into the wall again, not after a minute of their intense stare yoongi slide his fangs in,
tears started forming in hunters eyes, as he kept hitting yoongi's shoulder cause he couldn't say anything due to the pain, yoongi pulled away from the hunter, spitting out the blood he had in his mouth.

"your blood tastes so cheap and demaged like mix of drugs, alcohol and cigaretts" he said cringing at the taste.
yoongi turned to jimin and saw him crying, he went closer to him and sat jimin on his lap, jimin immediately hugged him and started letting out shaky breaths. he looked up at yoongi with teary swollen eyes and asked:

"d-did you r-really mean i-it?"

"mean what?" he replyed quickly while starring at jimin's innocent baby like face and smiling softly.

"what you said?"

yoongi nodded, "i truely am sorry jimin please forgive me"

"i f-forgive you master"

"no jimin, never again call me master please call me yoongi hyung"

"okay yoongi hyung" jimin said smiling, that smile melted yoongis heart as he smiled back, jimin moved closer to yoongi, resting his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he whispered 'thank you' to yoongi, yoongi smiled again and kissed jimin's neck, feeling that smooth and soft skin with his lips made yoongi smile again, he whispered "i love you jimin" and opened his eyes.

he stood up with jimin on his lap and made his way towards the man who was holding his neck trying to stop it from bleeding but it didn't help at all, both of his hands were covered in mixture of blood and sweat.

yoongi pulled out a pocket knife and gave it to jimin.

"kill him" he ordered.

jimin shook his head no, ''no hyung i-i can't kill him" he said.

"come on baby kill for me" he said smirking.

"no, no i can't" he pleaded.

"fucking kill him already jimin, imagine how much of the pain he gave you, how he treated you, look at your hand he did that to you, how can you say no when you have a chance to make regret all this?"

"you are right" jimin nodded.

"of course i am"

jimin looked at the knife in his hands, he lifted it up and stabbed him right in the heart.

jimin smiled along with yoongi as they both hugged eachother.

"i am so proud of you baby boy" yoongi said.

jimin gave the knife back to yoongi "here daddy, it's yours"

yoongi took the knife, cleaned it and give it back to jimin, "keep it"

"okay" jimin took the knife, smiled and landed a kiss to yoongi's cheek.

yoongi caught jimin before he could pull away and kissed him on the lips, both of them enjoyed the moment, the kiss was so soft and delicate, they pulled away and smiled at each other as yoongi took jimin's hand and guided him out of the building and into his car.

he told jimin to wait in the car, yoongi closed the door and went back in to the house.

the picked the dead body and got out of the house as he opened the trunk and put the dead body inside as he closed it and got inside the car beside jimin and ordered the driver to start the car.

i haven't update in a while and i feel so bad..........