chapter!6

JIMIN'S POV

I started panicing, i wanted to run but i couldn't, there was a huge crowd, also guards outside the building and my owner, the prince. 

I couldn't do anything, the though of getting caught while escaping, what would happen to me if i couldn't escape? What could happen to me if i failed to escape?

He is the prince he can do anything and get away with it easily.

This is the worst, but who cares i am useless, just nothing, nobody cares about me and yet i am questioning myself do i even care about myself ???
With that two big shoulder men pushed me, i almost fell but still kept balance.
We went outside, shivers ran up my spine as i stepped barefoot on the cold and wet ground from rain.
They pushed me into the limo where i fell in front of someone's legs.
i looked up to see the prince looking at me in disguist.

I mean, i am disguisting, dressed in these shirt and underwear, my legs were on a full display, i must look so bad.

I picked myself up and sat down next to the prince yoongi, now that was a huge mistake, i made.

Prince kicked my off my sit where i landed on my knees on the floor.

I couldn't look up, i didn't know if he was okay with that, but i still could see that the prince was reading something that i guess is about me.

During the ride i was on my knees in front of yoongi, he didn't say a word nor did i.
After about 30 minuts, the car stopped and the door was opened by one of the servants, prince stood up as he took the leash of my choker and pulled me with it, i choked a little but followed him.

My eyes widened at all the creepy statues in the garden, they looked like they could became real at any second.
We passed the garden and my eyes landed on a huge building which i thought i could only see in my dreams.

The doors were opened by a servant again, yoongi got inside and i followed him.
However he took his shoes off, which i didn't have.
Yoongi let go off of my leash which ended up hitting my leg and let's just say, it hurt.

I got confused, and asked:

"Am, prince Yoongi what should i do?"

Then he turned around and slapped me, i took both of my hands since they were handcuffed and rubbed my now red cheek.

"It's master to you, Jimin"- he yelled to me, as he again took me by the leash and i had no other choice just to follow him, i was scared to death to even let out a little cry, nothing to disobey him.

He pushed me inside a dark room, and yelled again:

"You will be here until you learn how to adress me proparly", he was about to leave, and i was getting ready to start crying, but his voice which was full of hate towards me stopped me from breaking down just for couple of seconds:

"Also no food for you, you seem like you need to lose weight", as he spit those words from his mouth, i let my tears break free, while hugging my knees trying to keep my body heat to me but the frozen floor of the basement wasn't helping.
It is scary to be in a dark basement all alone, but i couldn't do anything but to let the cold take over my mind and i passed out.