Troubled Sea's pt 2

Start from the beginning

Justin

I called Leah a million times and didn't get an answer , I called jade four times and didn't get an answer . I tried once more and she answered "What the fuck is going on jade ?! You aren't pregnant not with my damn kid ! I don't know what you told my wife but listen bitch I don't want you ! Never did never will and if you think for a second you broke us your delusional!" I yelled into the phone and she was quiet "Justin I thought I meant something to you.. Karmas a bitch" she said before hanging up. "Fuck !" I yelled pissed off . I tried to call my wife but she wouldn't answer I left message after message before speeding home. Just like I thought , she was gone . I wish she'd let me explain Jade isn't pregnant by me! Yes we was in a fucked up situation but I'd never do that she's going to carry my babies I don't want anyone else . I jumped back into my car and called her while speeding to the condo we had also . She wasn't there I didn't know what to do I decided to call her mother and my own .

Cami

After waiting over an hour for Leah to show I realized she stood me up . I was pissed and most importantly hurt , I thought we would make up . I called her and her phone went straight to voicemail so I decided to text her To Leah: I'll be home all night if you want to stop by 😘 and I locked my phone heading to my bathroom to draw me a steamy bubble bath and I played R&b love songs on Pandora . Weak by SWV played through the speakers and as I headed for my kitchen to get wine there was a knock on my door . I went to open it and there she was looking beautiful "Hey , i thought you wasn't coming baby" I said and she looked as if she was crying "I'm here" she faked smiled coming inside as I locked up "Come on let's take a bath" I said and she followed me . I undressed her then myself as she pulled her hair into a bun "Leave it down" I said as we got into my jacuzzi styled bathtub . "This water is so hot and it feels good" she said leaning back "Are you ok? Do you forgive me?" I asked and she leaned in and kissed me "I'm ok" she said before sitting back as En Vogue - Don't let go played lowly . I massaged her feet as she closed her eyes "I love you leah , I just want you to relax tonight" I said before kissing her feet and she giggled a little and I kissed up her leg slightly before coming face to face with her . We kissed and deepened it instantly she has to understand tonight I need this.

-
After showering I dried myself and sat on the bed waiting for her . She came into the bedroom with towel wrapped around her body and her wet hair tucked behind her ear . It got extremely hot in the bath and I wanted to pick up where we left it . Patience I thought to myself as she walked over dropping her towel . She leaned down and kissed me as I slid my tongue into her mouth she lightly moaned and I grabbed her ass . She pushed me on my back and moved my legs apart before getting on top and grinding on me I couldn't help but moan with her . She looked so beautiful with no makeup and wet hair . She was moaning and working her hips she was so wet "Mmmh" I moaned as she kept a slow steady pace . We moved in sync moaning and I finally laid her on her back.

Leah

I moaned loudly as cami devoured me , we were going at it and I was enjoying every minute I missed her a little and after this shit with Justin I was just wanted to relax. "Mmm! Shittt" I moaned as She licked and sucked my clit making me arch my back . I was ready to cum she sped up a little and I couldn't control my moans anymore before I could make her move I was cumin . I needed more , I wanted more I pushed her back and sat on her face and she happily took me while pleasing herself and I rode her face moaning until I came again and so did she. I moved and I laid on my side until she came back ready to fuck me . She laid behind me lifting my leg and sliding the dildo inside of me "Mm!" I moaned instantly she started with slow strokes and I moaned while she kissed and licked on my neck . I was completely turned on and all this attention was making me want her so much more . "aah yessss" she sped up just a little and played with my clit I was in bliss "Fuckkkkk baby" I moaned and moaned and she made me turn over and put my ass up . She slid back inside of me smacking my ass and fucking me rough "Shitttt mmmhm!" I yelled out and she gripped my waist and held me in place fucking me til I came again . I was ready to give her what I received it was my turn and she wanted to ride . I watched her slide down on it and she started working her hips slow before she leaned forward and started bouncing and moaning loud . Her moans turned me on she rode on it til she came . We tossed it to the side and she kissed me deeply "I love you Aleah" she said and I kissed her again.