Spider-Hack

Another hour had passed before it looked like the match lit at the ESU had begun to die down. Not much came out as a benefit for Sable or the NYPD mostly because their guy just got away again and with the multitude of troops and officers on the scene, asking questions, not a single person on campus knew anything. Michelle and Liz were equally as worthless and Ned had fled the scene long before anybody could question him. They were mere moments or seconds away from potentially being called up to another location only to lose Mr. Negative again and this wild goose chase was going to lose its steam and it's relevance unless somebody actually catches the goose.

Yuri was the only one attempting to execute any forward momentum to the cause, as she had just gotten off her earpiece after a rather dubious talk with Sable. Her frustration was evident and it gave her enough probable cause to sneak off to a nearby alleyway to avoid being seen. Yet another moment for her to look up and around the place to cool her head.

But even that came at a price.

"I know you're still here."

Once more, having eyes in the back of her head allowed herself to feel Spider-Man's presence, shivering up her spine and crawling on the wall beside her. "What gave me away?"

"You'd always stick around just to talk. And only when you feel like it."

"Yeah, right. Like I—"

That didn't seems to sit well with Yuri, given her stone cold expression with a perched eyebrow. "Ok ok, point taken. Anywho.....I'm not sure who this Dr. Morgan Michaels is. But if I were to guess, I think he's the head scientist on Devil's Breath. Did you manage to find him?"

"Yes and no. Sable has him under protection at a safehouse somewhere in the city. But she won't tell me where."

"I thought you and that crazy lady were working together."

"So did I. Until she told me Osborn pays her men triple if they kept their mouths shut."

Now that made Peter perk a few eyebrows himself. The fact that Norman paid Sable agents to not say anything already gave off one too many red flags, considering he's been keeping this project secretive for a long time. It gave Peter his next idea on where to go next and possibly how to find Michaels.

Only thing he wished was that he didn't find out so easily.

"I have another idea on how to find him", Spidey implied. "I'll let you know what happens."

——————————————————————————
The high-rise building complex formerly dubbed the Stark Tower and later Avengers Tower used to be powered by an Arc Reactor, which powered the entire New York City. Following the dissolution of S.H.I.E.L.D., Stark made the tower the main headquarters of the Avengers only to refurbish an old Stark Industries warehouse upstate into the New Avengers Facility for the Avengers to use as their primary base while Avengers Tower was repurposed for Stark Industries' use after the Ultron offensive.

Following the Avengers Civil War of 2016, Stark sold the tower and had the valuable items and artifacts loaded, shipped out and stored following Peter's scuffle with Vulture onto a cargo plane for transport to the new Avengers Facility. Said tower was sold to Norman Osborn as he looked to expand his company elsewhere as well.

Thus, the Oscorp Tower.