The Main Event

Inside said office was where the target laid, siting amongst his oval shaped office table writing furiously amongst multiple shredded pieces of paper, undeterred by the abundance of gunfire he kept hearing over the intercom. He was definitely no knight at the round table. It got to where he had to shut the intercom off to avoid any distractions.

Except his biggest one had already entered the room and started flapping his gums again. "Writing your memoirs? Don't forget the hyphen between 'Spider' and 'Man'."

Brief seconds follow and he doesn't even bat an eye. Rather insulting to some degree, pretending that he wasn't even there. Again, he briefly turns back on his intercom. "Get the chopper ready. I won't be long." Shutting it off yet again, there was no real need to prepare for this inevitable clash. Cracking his knuckles with ease, Fisk just eases out of his chair looked bored out of his mind.

In reality, he's just pissed he still has to deal with this guy.

"I shouldn't be surprised that you made it this far but I am."

"What more do you expect, huh? I'm not the one to idly stand by in the presence of evil. You took control of crime in New York right under everybody's nose. The whole city knows you're crooked, yet everyone still kissed your tuchas for nearly the last decade. Lot of ground to cover for the most corrupt criminal in town."

Tossing his office chair gently across the room, he no longer allows the comforts of his office desk block him from his trajectory of Spider-Man. Blood in the water, tension in the air as the two approach one another.

"The only criminal I see is this scrawny, mischievous, bone-headed munchkin, self obsessed with rejection, inadequacy, and loneliness....who just so happens to be the masked man guilty of breaking and entering into my private building on more than one separate occasion".

He says as he stares down the wall-crawler. No quipping jokes about height here.

"A violent vigilante the Daily Bugle has branded a menace."

He's not wrong.

Flustered slightly, he ignores Karen's remark. "Call me whatever you like, ok? But I've waited long enough. Today's the day, Willie and you're going down."

"And now you threaten me again."

Turning his back to his rival, it's only the prelude to get another countless run-in from Spidey. Someone of his caliber, his stature didn't have time to mingle with insects let alone parasites that offered nothing of any importance to him....and he would make sure Spider-Man understood that for the last time.

He keeps walking further and further away up until the very end of the room where he just stands motionless mere feet in front of the wall. But not before he grabbed ahold of his pen.

"I dare say Jameson will praise me a hero after I kill you.....in self-defense, of course."

Pressing down on the butt of his pen, glass-proof walls shield Kingpin from within that distance gap and preventing him from getting into contact with Peter as he so pleases.

Needless to say the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man wasn't intimidate as much as he was confused. "You know I can still see you, right?"

"Eight years of this insolence ends now."

He's quick to hear mechanic whirring from behind. Spidey turns to see 4 turrets popping out from the columns of the wall and were aiming directly at him. Walking right into a trap: the old Parker luck.

"For me? Awww you shouldn't have", he quips with his Spider-sense going off excessively. The turrets began to fire only for all the bullets to somehow bounce off and ricochet off of his skintight suit.