Hotel Room: Cry for help

Eddie's Pov:
I woke up next to River, I looked at my phone and saw 30 messages and calls from my mom.

"Shit" I said out load. I hear River roll over and fall back asleep.

I get out of bed trying to wake River, I tip toe out of the bedroom closing the door behind me. I go and make a phone call to my mom. She was worried because I I did not come home last night and she was mad at me. I told her I forgot and it will never happen again. She told me that I need to come home tonight, no questions.

I hang up and throw my phone on the coach.

I though about the other day finding the baggie and first thought was drugs. But in my heart I didn't wanna believe it. I don't know it I should conformant  him about it or will that just makes things worse. If it is something bad then maybe I can get him help, but I can't If I don't know for sure. I knew that I needed to ask him about it or else I would not stop stressing myself over this.

I hear him call my dame opening the bedroom door.

"River,.........I need to talk to you about something" I said sitting down on the coach.

"What" he said in a serious tone.

"I found something in your bag. Well I tripped over it and it fell out" I said looking down.

River looked down.

I looked at him and could tell he knew what I was talking about.

He put his hands up to him face, and started crying.

"River" I said running over to him, giving his the biggest hug.

"I need help" he said hugging me back.

I couldn't help but cry because, it was true and I only wanted to protect him.

I lead away to see his face down, not wanting to look at my face. I cupped his face with my hands, and made him look at me.

"It's okay" I said trying to comforted him.

he gave me a little knocked and kissed me.

I told him that I have to go, because I have school and my mom was worried about me. He begged me not to leave, that he didn't wanna be alone. I told him that I would come back tomorrow.

He agreed to drive me home, and I was sad to leave him alone. In this time, he really doesn't need to be alone. I was scared he might do something bad and I can't be there to help him.

I told him to pick me up tomorrow at 12, that my family was leaving for a couple of days.

He kissed me long and hard, before getting out of the car.

to be continued.....